Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...

Discus and support Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Low latency helps me share some live gameplay with my friends and we all comment about it. Having a 30s delay makes it worthless. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tyrantes, Jun 1, 2020.

1. /u/Tyrantes
    /u/Tyrantes Guest

Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to...

Low latency helps me share some live gameplay with my friends and we all comment about it. Having a 30s delay makes it worthless.

submitted by /u/Tyrantes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tyrantes, Jun 1, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

I used Mixer for some time was easier to use plus i like the Low Latency
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

Mixer because he setup is a breeze and it has way more low latency than Twitch
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

I love Mixer, mostly because of the positive and encouraging community and the fact that the Mixer partners are so accessible. But what made me consider streaming exclusively to Mixer is the fact that it's still a class above Twitch in terms of low latency
    and lag. The fact that I can interact with chat almost instantaneously is amazing.

Couple that with all the new things Mixer is trialing (i.e. costreaming well ahead of Twitch, sparks, again in advance of Twitch), it just shows that they're a young and new company willing to try new things that will set them apart. I love my time on the
    platform and honestly, am happier for it :)
  5. gilbe615 Win User

Sound issues with Mixer app

I have the exact same thing happening now and I have no idea why. It just started happening fairly recently and it is causing me not to even use Mixer until it is fixed. I don't think I did anything to cause that and I didn't change any setting. It is definitely
    odd. Been using Twitch in the mean time.
    This problem seems to be related to low latency. If you turn off low latency the sound should be coming through your speakers/TV

Praise Jebus that works! Don't know why I never thought to check this.

You, sir, are a genius! Thx!
    Indeed yesssss!
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

How Do You Stream?

Stream direct is good but sacrifice in quality is better to do ot usinh a capture card I love Mixer it has better options and very low latency compared to Twitch
Thema:

1. Why does the New Mixer Experience have no Low Latency mode? Everytime I use mixer I have to... - Similar Threads - Why does Mixer

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  8. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  9. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  10. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...