Why does the Microsoft enforcement appeal not work?

Discus and support Why does the Microsoft enforcement appeal not work? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had this problem for the past 3 months or so every time I go to submit my appeal it does this. [img] 62c3bd19-9974-4f5f-921c-2dc88b370216 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaleb H, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Kaleb H
    Kaleb H Guest

I've had this problem for the past 3 months or so every time I go to submit my appeal it does this.
    Why does the Microsoft enforcement appeal not work? [​IMG]

:)

Kaleb H, Feb 19, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kaleb H,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • What device are you using?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Use a different device

Use a different browser

Clear you browser data, cache and cookies.

Log-out and log-in with your account

Make sure that it is the correct account that is sign in

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Sign in and visit the Enforcement history page.

Enforcement history

Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign in to their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

1. If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Viewing enforcement history for. Under Enforcement history or Active suspensions you may find active enforcements for your account, or one that you’ve selected.
    2. Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.
    3. If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.
    4. After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.
    Important Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregard for these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Console Ban

If your console works while not connected to live/internet then it does sound like a console ban.

No one here can tell you why you were banned,we are just regular gamers & don't work for Microsoft or the enforcement team.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account explaining why or the enforcement site you linked in your original post is the only place you can go but you can't appeal console bans.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Sick of Getting Nowhere

The only thing enforcement team can do for you is answer why it was banned

I don't know why you are asking enforcement for an appeal

If its an uac issue you must start one with support if they can do anything about enforcement action it would only be done thru them as only the ua teams will consult with the enforcement team

Pet does not take any appeals only questions about why you were banned
  5. Deja4 Win User

How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable?

My appeal was denied with no clear explaination from Microsoft, just a link to the enforcer website (stuff I already know). Why is microsoft like this.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Getting repeatedly banned over and over again for same offense and appeals get instantly denied.

Hello again, unfortunately Enforcement does not have a means of contact, if your banishment or suspension does not present an appeal it will not be possible to appeal the decision.
Thema:

1. Why does the Microsoft enforcement appeal not work? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  4. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  5. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  6. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...