Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

Discus and support Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Hunt2, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Chris Hunt2
    Chris Hunt2 Guest

These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it out!

:)

Chris Hunt2, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

Left analog stick always breaking

yes, it is annoying that they are manufactured with cheap materials and sell them very expensive
  3. NicholasMeyer Win User

Left Analog stick ALWAYS BREAKS!

NUMEROUS PEOPLE HAVE THIS ISSUE. These controllers are expensive with cheap parts. Microsoft needs to address this they know it's a problem. And no I shouldn't have to keep returning these controllers. Fix the problem Microsoft stop being cheap.
  4. Imdone13Gaming Win User

It must be how you use it. I HAVE NOT had ANY joystick problems with my controller so it has to be how you handle your controllers.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Xbox One Wireless Controller
    troubleshooting.

If the situation persists you can also look into your Service or Warranty Options

Hope this helps!

Also please refrain from using profanities on the Xbox Forums or the threads could be deleted unanswered. As per the Xbox Forums Guidelines

4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters. Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

Thanks again
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Left analog stick always breaking

I've had the same issue with the left analog stick, but I realized that it gets used a lot more then the right one.
Thema:

1. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers? - Similar Threads - Why does left

2. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  3. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  4. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  5. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  6. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  7. Why does my Xbox controller randomly start blinking?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller randomly start blinking?: My Xbox controller won’t connect to my Xbox. Batteries were replaced and did try to reconnect after. The controller will connect if plugged in first. If I disconnect it it will stay connected...
  8. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  9. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  10. Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?: [img] can anyone help me please, I try to play games on my computer with a controller and when I push my thumb stick down it pulls up this keyboard and I can’t find where it comes from * Moved...