Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

Discus and support Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Hunt2, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Chris Hunt2
    Chris Hunt2 Guest

These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it out!

:)

Chris Hunt2, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

Left analog stick always breaking

yes, it is annoying that they are manufactured with cheap materials and sell them very expensive
  3. NicholasMeyer Win User

Left Analog stick ALWAYS BREAKS!

NUMEROUS PEOPLE HAVE THIS ISSUE. These controllers are expensive with cheap parts. Microsoft needs to address this they know it's a problem. And no I shouldn't have to keep returning these controllers. Fix the problem Microsoft stop being cheap.
  4. Imdone13Gaming Win User

It must be how you use it. I HAVE NOT had ANY joystick problems with my controller so it has to be how you handle your controllers.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with Xbox One Wireless Controller
    troubleshooting.

If the situation persists you can also look into your Service or Warranty Options

Hope this helps!

Also please refrain from using profanities on the Xbox Forums or the threads could be deleted unanswered. As per the Xbox Forums Guidelines

4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters. Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

Thanks again
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Left analog stick always breaking

I've had the same issue with the left analog stick, but I realized that it gets used a lot more then the right one.
Thema:

1. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers? - Similar Threads - Why does left

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  8. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  9. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  10. Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?: [img] can anyone help me please, I try to play games on my computer with a controller and when I push my thumb stick down it pulls up this keyboard and I can’t find where it comes from * Moved...