Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

Discus and support Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OvershotEagle17, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also don't own game pass. I really don't want trouble with Microsoft
    or Undead Labs since I have access to the DLC.

:)

OvershotEagle17, Jan 27, 2020
  2. OvershotEagle17 Win User

Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't purchased it?

I see but I don't own gamepass.
  3. annix Win User

Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't purchased it?

The Heartland DLC is a free update based DLC, everyone that owns or has access to State of Decay 2 through Gamepass has access to the Heartlands DLC. Hope this clears things up, cheers!
  4. kev edin Win User

State of Decay 2 : Heartland

I got it from game pass i dont think i would have bought it 🤔
  5. TDK Skin Walker Win User

No, you can play Heartland whenever you want. It's separate from the main game.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Havent beat the game. Its very fun. I hope to play this dlc once my carpel tunnel stops :(
Thema:

Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

1. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't... - Similar Threads - Why does Heartland

2. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  5. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  6. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  7. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  8. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  9. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  10. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...