Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

Discus and support Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fallen Saint XX, May 22, 2023.

1. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately for saying the word “damn” in a message. Double standards maybe? Lazy employees? Maybe the employees are some of the cheaters?

:)

Fallen Saint XX, May 22, 2023
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

disputed charges

Yes, but we will have to wait. And by report, I mean, every player could report another player's account to the enforcement team. If he does that, you might get banned depending on the analyses of the enforcement team.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by multiple people for cheating? But will ban players for minor things such as using profanity?

banning for bad words and mostly chat and messaging systems are covered by AI and not humans. so the AI will ban you instantly or near instantly once a report is made, treat the messaging system is if it was disney.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by multiple people for cheating? But will ban players for minor things such as using profanity?

They do if they determine the player was indeed cheating. But investigations for that can take time. Just because nothing happens right away doesn't mean nothing will happen.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Question about bans.

If you reported the other player and blocked them the enforcement team will investigate. If action was taken against the other player you will NOT be informed about it.

It does take some time for the enforcement team to give out suspensions/bans as there is alot of data they have to go through.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

how to banish

As others have said, the only people who can ban players on Xbox Live is the Xbox Live Enforcement team. You may not hear back from the Enforcement team, but as long you have reported them, the report will be investigated (it may take some time) and the
    appropriate action taken.
Thema:

Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

1. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by... - Similar Threads - Why does enforcement

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...