why does the enforcement team automatically deny account appeals, even when they are innocent

Discus and support why does the enforcement team automatically deny account appeals, even when they are innocent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account ArbiterYt#3076 was permanently banned today for no justifiable reason. I listed everything in the appeal, which to no surprise was INSTANTLY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arbiter YT, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Arbiter YT
    Arbiter YT Guest

why does the enforcement team automatically deny account appeals, even when they are innocent

My account ArbiterYt#3076 was permanently banned today for no justifiable reason. I listed everything in the appeal, which to no surprise was INSTANTLY DENIED!!!!! I also submitted feedback about this as well. I have no prior bans over a course of 12 years with this account, so a permanent ban i WAY out of line, as is ANY ban or suspension!!!!!! I cannot understand how the enforcement team gets away with this, automatic Denys only are allowed if the console is banned, my account was the only thing banned!!!!! Please fix this, I’ve messaged Xbox on twitter, xbox customer service, why wont this get fixed. 12 years of hard work on my 360 just for this.

:)

Arbiter YT, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Arbiter YT Win User

I don’t know about any modded achievements, I pulled my Xbox 360 from my attic 3 days ago to play Minecraft on it, when I saw my old account before I made it online. I had around 200k gamer score from I think like 300 games, give or take. Anyway, I had only 90k on my online account and when I saw that I got mad because all my hard work from the summers off school, and it didn’t show. If I do have modded achievements on my account, I would like them to be removed due to unlegitness and unfairness. Once I linked my account online I let my 360 set overnight to sync with my Xbox series x account. Today I woke up signed out and looked, and I got banned permanently. I submitted an appeal, sent feedback, everything I could because this account is the only one I care about.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's very rare for the enforcement team to overturn their decisions. Appeals are only a way for them to see if they made a mistake. And considering you have several modded achievements, something did happen.
  4. HappyJoey802775 Win User

Enforcement Team

The Enforcement team and the process it go through an appeal is proof that Microsoft doesn't care about its players. Even if you submit a case it just gets denied. Everyone gets denied no matter what. Just search online and see. Only way to change this is
    for everyone to give xbox a bad review and put why and that it's the enforcement teams fault. Maybe then they'll fix the enforcement robot that denies everyone's appeal
  5. HappyJoey802775 Win User

Incorrect ban type.

The Enforcement team and the process it go through an appeal is proof that Microsoft doesn't care about its players. Even if you submit a case it just gets denied. Everyone gets denied no matter what. Just search online and see. Only way to change this is
    for everyone to give xbox a bad review and put why and that it's the enforcement teams fault. Maybe then they'll fix the enforcement robot that denies everyone's appeal
  6. JoshGaming47 Win User

Dear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only information given for suspensions/bans can be found on the enforcement site and submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
    So, let's clarify, you're stating even without proof, whether I'm guilty or not, my 366-day ban CANNOT under ANY circumstance ever be repealed once an appeal is denied?
Thema:

1. why does the enforcement team automatically deny account appeals, even when they are innocent - Similar Threads - why does enforcement

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  9. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...