Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the...

Discus and support Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sudoku just displays initial screen, rotating six of the nine numbers in the blocks. Been doing this for a few weeks (never mind that it was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bob Carlin, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Bob Carlin
    Bob Carlin Guest

Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the...

Sudoku just displays initial screen, rotating six of the nine numbers in the blocks.

Been doing this for a few weeks (never mind that it was not capturing daily challenges since mid October) regardless of the number of times it is uninstalled and re-installed.

:)

Bob Carlin, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Bob Carlin Win User

Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the blocks.

I forget to mention this is a windows 10 - it would have saved you from a lot of typing about the console.

I've done more than half of the window 10 suggestions - except to log in as a different user, drivers should be okay since I allow updates to occur as pushed out. Not sure how to check my account for banned game. My account did allow me to re-install the game today as well as recently installed Majhong with no issues.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the blocks.

Hello @Bob Carlin I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your game . But don't worry, the following troubleshooting steps will help fix the issue.

For consoles:

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 5: Check your internet connection:

In case the issue still persists, please try connecting to a different network, or perhaps using a hotspot momentarily to see if the game loads properly and then connecting to your home network once more.

For PC/ Windows 10:

If you are using your PC/ Windows 10, I highly recommend checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the link below:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. matthewmo1 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku

Hello! It still rotates even with the rotation lock on when I open sudoku :(.
  5. CptnPreferences Win User

My Xbox One isn't reading discs properly but their is no grinding noise?

Now my Battlefield 4 won't start up and just sits at the initial loading screen for 5 seconds then kicks me to the dashboard. Send it in?
  6. CalebTrapp Win User

Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.

Well I should have mentioned that it doesn't close on its own. It just sits there on the screen. If I wait long enough the screen goes black sometimes, but that's it. No error code, no crashing. Just a the initial loading screen, or a black screen sometime
    after.
Thema:

1. Why does Sudoku not load - sits there with the initial screen rotating the numbers in the... - Similar Threads - Why does Sudoku

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  9. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  10. Why does my Xbox only work on one telly?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox only work on one telly?: Same cable same Xbox different screens my partners Xbox one S telly freaking and glitching out so we tried the basic stuff. Unplugged and held the power button even changed the hdmi cable and...