Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm?

Discus and support Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna create a realm but I can't purchase it because I need "permission" 7c9a6e02-d432-4d6f-b50a-e2a1ee9f8696 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaiahMc20, Apr 25, 2023.

1. IsaiahMc20
    IsaiahMc20 Guest

I wanna create a realm but I can't purchase it because I need "permission"

:)

IsaiahMc20, Apr 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that you are using a child account. So what you will need to do first is to create a parent account on https://account.live.com, make sure it is a parent account and the birth date should be above 21 years old then login to the Microsoft account on Xbox.com to create a profile.

Once the parent profile has been created, please follow the steps on this link to add your child account with the parent, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/...

After doing the steps above, sign in to the parent account using this link, https://account.xbox.com/settings

Select your child account there so that we can modify the privacy settings of it then under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

Be sure the options You can create and join clubs and You can join multiplayer games are allowed.
  3. Tiffany216 Win User

Was charged for Minecraft Realms but it’s not available

Hello and yes it does.

I’m getting the pop up message for 2 days saying “Your purchase succeeded, but we couldn’t create your Realm right now. We will create your Realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device.”
  4. HereTapestry115 Win User

Fifa 15 online season problem

Every time I try and play seasons it comes up saying 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature' why is it doing this?
  5. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  6. Caseyryan2008 Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
Thema:

1. Why does something pop up and say I need permission to create a realm? - Similar Threads - Why does something

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  8. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  9. Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my clip give me a"something went wrong:(" message whenever I try to post it to my...: When I attempt to upload a clip, it fails to upload, a message saying "something went wrong:(" appears 1d4d5e11-7dfa-4b80-aef0-e7b997eca009
  10. Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time: Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time 4b264381-d908-42f1-ab64-84cc8dfbd8df