Why does Rocket League crash everytime I start up the game

Discus and support Why does Rocket League crash everytime I start up the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Rocket League game continuously keeps crashing when I start up the game even though I haven't caused a ban in the game. I also try to reinstall it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wendymasters, Sep 28, 2020.

1. wendymasters
    wendymasters Guest

My Rocket League game continuously keeps crashing when I start up the game even though I haven't caused a ban in the game. I also try to reinstall it but it doesn't work

:)

wendymasters, Sep 28, 2020
  2. aledirksen01 Win User

Is this on the PC or another platform? How exactly is it crashing? Is it at least opening up for a while before it crashes?
  3. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Game purchase problems

If you go to Rocket League on Xbox.com does it say Purchase or does it show up as purchased?

store.xbox.com/.../233becfb-c914-4ef4-9a73-398e8195f00a

If it says you own it, on your console go to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install and you should see Rocket League waiting.

Also, go to https://account.microsoft.com/ and you should see your purchase history and Rocket League should display there with the word COMPLETED next to it.

If it doesn't show then the purchase didn't complete.

If it says something other than COMPLETED the order may be in progress or cancelled. If it is either of the later, you should contact Xbox Support to see why the status hasn't switched to COMPLETED.

If it shows and says COMPLETED but none of the steps at the start of this post are true then contact Customer Support.
  5. BarbecueSausage Win User

Wich games will you play on this holidays?

CTR:NF, Rocket League, Gears 4, Jurassic World. oh and Crash N Sane trilogy but i cant play it until Christmas!
  6. Zuljio Win User

Can’t connect to any game, yet online

Why only rocket league did you buy the other games on a different account?
Thema:

1. Why does Rocket League crash everytime I start up the game - Similar Threads - Why does Rocket

2. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  5. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  6. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  7. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  8. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  9. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  10. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...