Why does Rainbow Six Siege keep showing me these two plans?

Discus and support Why does Rainbow Six Siege keep showing me these two plans? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I get on Rainbow Six Siege, it won't let me do anything but training. Instead, these two plans keep popping up literally every time I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christianrichardson3, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why does Rainbow Six Siege keep showing me these two plans?

Every time I get on Rainbow Six Siege, it won't let me do anything but training. Instead, these two plans keep popping up literally every time I get on. It used to let me play every game mode in the game.

:)

Christianrichardson3, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what plans are you seeing on your end?
  3. BizarroMantis Win User
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it before.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for gold members only for a period of time. In the end of the said period you have to purchase the game in order to keep playing

As stated in the xbox wire:

Haven’t had a chance to experience the tactical action in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege? Now’s your chance! Play Rainbow Six Siege for FREE on Xbox One all weekend from July 28-31. During the week, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from
    the Xbox Store at a discount and continue playing. You will also get to keep your Gamerscore and achievements earned while playing, so draft your Xbox Live friends and siege on.

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
  5. Not Nixus Win User

What is going on with the live to core switch

No it no longer shows that I have live gold, I have proof of me playing rainbow six siege yesterday as well when it was there.
  6. Miles_ Win User

Favorite Game?

And Rainbow Six Siege is the best FPS for me.
Thema:

1. Why does Rainbow Six Siege keep showing me these two plans? - Similar Threads - Why does Rainbow

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  9. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  10. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...