Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...

Discus and support Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased power rangers battle for the grid and every time I go into a match both online and in arcade the game freezes or kicks me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Kirkbride, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...

I just purchased power rangers battle for the grid and every time I go into a match both online and in arcade the game freezes or kicks me back to the home screen on my xbox S

:)

Brian Kirkbride, Sep 5, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home page on xbox s.

Hi, Brian! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with Power Rangers: Battler for the Grid.

Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 - 5 minutes.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

- Try launching the game again.

If the previous steps don't work, please answer the following questions so I can have a better understanding of your situation:

• Do you get any error codes/messages when this happens?

• To clarify, is your console an Xbox One S, or an Xbox Series S?

• Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console? if you do, is that where Power Rangers is installed?

• Have you already tried something to fix this? if you have, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Power Rangers Battle for the grid

It's best if you just ask the question. Then someone can answer if they know.
  4. MNMS FOREVER Win User

Download But Can't Get Pass Loading Screen?

I'm having the same issue with battle field 4 and forza 5 keeps kicking me back to the home page.

With Forza I uninstalled it, powered off the console, unplugged it for 30 sec from the power supply, plugged it back in re downloaded it, powered off the console unplugged it for 30 sec powered back up tried to start the game and it kicked me back to home
    screen again. So I repeated the uninstall and re install process again. This time the game started got into the opening cut scene and froze. Turned the game off and back on froze in the same exact place. Tried the uninstall and re install process again and
    it boots me back to the home screen right away again.

Battle Field 4 I can start the game play with the options but if I try to go into a multi-player game or the campaign mode it freezes on the loading screen.

Very Frustrating!!!
  5. DaraVuong Win User

Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Black Ranger Glitch/Bug

Hi

I emailed the developers and this is what they said.

[​IMG]

So hopefully there will be a fix soon.
  6. NekroGWF Win User

Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Black Ranger Glitch/Bug

I also Have the same exact issue, I read others who have as well and that its only tied to the game pass version NOT the steam version, as someone who had both copies said in forum.

Heres my screenshot

Happens for black and i think also the pink ranger sometimes? for me.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home...

1. Why does power rangers battle for the grid keep freezing or just kicks me back to my home... - Similar Threads - Why does power

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  8. Why does my Xbox one make a sound but doesn’t power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one make a sound but doesn’t power up: Why does my Xbox make a noise but not power up 35ad5878-5101-414d-a890-e2401c080513
  9. Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...: Sometimes the power supply randomly shuts off. Then I plug it out for 10 seconds it comes back on, no light flashes it's just the usual orange and white light I'm confused why this happens and why...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...: Well my Xbox 360 power button flashed for 2 seconds or more after turn on but the console immediately shuts down even when plugged intp the wall socket And no, my wall socket has no issues....