Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet?

Discus and support Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I turn my console off then return, I have to reconnect the internet. Even during game internet goes down. Controller has to be reconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robowon, Oct 21, 2022.

1. robowon
    robowon Guest

Every time I turn my console off then return, I have to reconnect the internet. Even during game internet goes down. Controller has to be reconnected also. About ready to ask for refund. I have no trouble with other games except this one

:)

robowon, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello robowon,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are trying to play PGA 2K23 and is unable to because the network reconnection. robowon, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, you mentioned that an issue with reconnection with network and controller happens only with this specific game.

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to Submit a request – 2K Support

Should you proceed with requesting a refund, please see eligibility and steps on how to do that through this link: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

There is no setting for this unfortunately, what game is in question?
  4. robowon Win User

PGA 2K23 featuring Tiger Woods.. Just came out 10/14/2022.
  5. Kevin Maguire1 Win User

2K23 PGA golf

I'm experiencing freezing before and after update. Presently I can't get it going after rebooting and completely shutting down the Xbox.
  6. HunterHP Win User

2K23 PGA golf

The graphics in EA are far, far superior than this game. And it doesn’t freeze. I like the game play of both. EA spin on the ball, overall easier game play than 2K. But I enjoy both and play them both regularly. This freezing stuff is out of control though. I just bought a brand new Xbox Series S and it’s not doing this on any other game than 2K.
Thema:

1. Why does PGA 2K23 keeps dropping internet? - Similar Threads - Why does PGA

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...