Why does only my Xbox Series X have issues with ping in online games?

Discus and support Why does only my Xbox Series X have issues with ping in online games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Everything else on the network im on runs really well and fast; however, I’m constantly getting around 200 ping in my online games and idk why. I just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WhitexDeathx62, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Why does only my Xbox Series X have issues with ping in online games?

Everything else on the network im on runs really well and fast; however, I’m constantly getting around 200 ping in my online games and idk why. I just got my xbox a few days ago and idk what else to do, i have the original Xbox one and it never had these issues

submitted by /u/WhitexDeathx62
    [link] [comments]

/u/WhitexDeathx62, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Tittleton850 Win User

How do I fix my high ping on my xbox series x (please help)

This does not sound like it is anything to do with your internet. I have bought a series x and recently discovered this issue when I noticed nobody was joining my game. Apparently my ping is high enough to join others but not good enough to host. I have spoken to xbox about it and they have reccomended that I send in my xbox under warranty. I am currently playing my xbox one original and it does not have the issue. If you look around the internet it is an issue that exists with people and they don't know why.
  3. alexander thomson1 Win User

Anyone having issue connecting to a match on warzone 2 have tried everything just keeps searching for match?

Yes have tried mobile hotspot just goes up to 195ms ping and keeps searching it can only be a xbox issue as have no problem with any other console or pc it won't work on xbox one s or my xbox series x
  4. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  5. Deserted Goat Win User

Internet issues and desync while playing Modern Warfare on Xbox one

Why does this seem to be less of an issue on other platforms then? Also what does that have to do with party chat disconnecting since the game released on Xbox?

Shroud has 3-20 ping when he plays with no issues, my buddy has the same connection speed, only one that uses it, his ping is around that same. No issues when he plays it on PC, he gets on his xbox and immediately the same issues I mentioned originally.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can i unshrink ganes on xbox series s

Yes but as mentioned you will have issues

It upscales not native

Only the xbox one x and series x are 4k native

https://www.tomsguide.com/face-off/xbox-series-x-vs-xbox-series-s

The reason why smart delivery compresses files because of the CPU and GPU power and storage limitations

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/compare

True 4k vs 1440p

Most.games will.only run 1080p max on series s

It will do less CPU intensive stuff like 4k streaming

Series x does 4k 60hx with possible 120hz (dropped fps )

Xbox one x does only 4k 30hz
Thema:

Why does only my Xbox Series X have issues with ping in online games?

1. Why does only my Xbox Series X have issues with ping in online games? - Similar Threads - Why does Series

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  9. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  10. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...