Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?

Discus and support Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? 45d626c2-f797-4cd9-81ff-efe3699ab4d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitch2287, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Mitch2287
    Mitch2287 Guest

Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?

:)

Mitch2287, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mitch, First let's confirm your purchase:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

After confirming that it is Complete, do these processes

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

After that, tell me the NAT result and try to enter the game.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Playing Xbox games on PC

4. Clarence Adams Win User

Game refund

My child use my card an brought VCs from NBA 2k23
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Alex

Yes, Xbox Series X and S consoles are backwards compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Xbox games.

But keep in mind that as you own the Series S, you need to have NBA 2K23 digitally purchased in your account
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

NBA 2k23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Damarco, could you give me more details about what is happening when trying to buy the game?
Thema:

1. Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? - Similar Threads - Why does NBA

2. Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound?: I come to find my tv screen on and the game of the disc that is inserted on the screen, no one touched it for the past 8 hours, I try closing out of the game and turning off the Xbox but it...
  3. Why does my Xbox One not turn on and how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One not turn on and how can I fix it?: So the new Fortnite chapter came out and my little brother was playing it when suddenly the console just turned off completely. I was able to turn it back on and try to play another but within the...
  4. Why does my Xbox keep making a weird noise and turning off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep making a weird noise and turning off?: Why is my Xbox Series X making a weird noise, it sounds kind of like a “bloop” idk how to explain it. It keeps making this noise and restarts my Xbox when I play a game, within 2-5 mins. Also when...
  5. Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...: I have stayed on the Xbox and Microsoft side of the world for countless years spending hundreds if not thousands on games, in-game purchases, steaming accounts, and much more. I NEED HELP...
  6. Why does controller randomly disconnect from computer no matter if it's plugged in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does controller randomly disconnect from computer no matter if it's plugged in or...: I was working just fine the all of a sudden it started randomly disconnecting no matter how it was connected. daa008e2-cb37-471a-9919-40f7765ee51f
  7. Why does MSFS lag in full screen but not in windowed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MSFS lag in full screen but not in windowed: For some reason MSFS is lagging in full screen but not in windowed mode, how do i fix this? b572853c-d2da-459e-96d6-aa60b421247f
  8. Why does my xbox one series s never connect to my wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one series s never connect to my wifi: My xbox one series s never ever connects to my wifi. If it does work, it’ll work for a few hours then disconnect again for weeks so I am unable to use the console at all. My wifi is perfect for...
  9. Why does comm ban prevent me from uploading captures? I think that's just the stupidest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does comm ban prevent me from uploading captures? I think that's just the stupidest...: I don't understand why a comm ban prevents me from uploading captures. I'm not communicating with anyone so why the restriction? c323b7ae-4ac1-4116-aec5-f11479f718a2
  10. I have a disc, why does the game need to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a disc, why does the game need to install?: Been playing Madden 22 since it came out. I have it on disc. Sometimes it makes me install the game again. The last 2 days it has made me install the game and it takes 4 hours each time. I...