Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?

Discus and support Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? 45d626c2-f797-4cd9-81ff-efe3699ab4d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitch2287, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Mitch2287
    Mitch2287 Guest

Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it?

:)

Mitch2287, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mitch, First let's confirm your purchase:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

After confirming that it is Complete, do these processes

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

After that, tell me the NAT result and try to enter the game.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  4. Default_1017 Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

The one that I bought was the NBA 2K23 Championship Edition Pre-Order
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

6. Courtland Joshua Win User

Game Crashing

Hey, thanks for the reply.

• Has this only happened with 2K23?

- This is only happening when I go to an online mode on 2k23. The game shuts down when the 2k screen pops up after a timeout loose ball or any stoppage of the basketball game. If there is no stoppage of the game, it will shut down immediately after the first quarter. If I go to the park, It will shut down immiditaly after the game. I can play any other game and the game works fine. This means that there is some type of bug/glitch that is triggering the game to shut down when playing Nba 2k23 online in competitive modes with other users.

• May I ask which Xbox model you have?

- RTT-00001

• Is your console plugged directly into one of the wall's outlets?

- Yes it is plugged directly into an outlet

• Do you have any external devices plugged into your console's USB ports?

- I have no additional USB ports plugged into the xbox
Thema:

1. Why does NBA 2k23 keep asking if I own this game after I bought it and have played it? - Similar Threads - Why does NBA

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly: Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that game. Is there a way to fix it because I want to...
  9. Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?: Yesterday I bought NBA 2k 23 on my console Xbox one s and in the game it was marked that it is for x/s and it doesn't work please if any member of the team can help contact me cause I feel bad for...
  10. Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?: My friend is gamesharing with me and i can play every game that he shared with my for free except for NBA 2k23. For some reason, it wants me to download 2k for the full price despite my friend...