Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing

Discus and support Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The audio is delayed by like a second sometimes and it gets longer c13b4720-ad24-473c-8c91-eecf2c256e46 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by   ��, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing

The audio is delayed by like a second sometimes and it gets longer

:)

  ��, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

Also, is this when you're using a headset or through your TV Speaker?
  3. TechSGT1 Win User

Seriously, What the heck is wrong w/ the YouTube App

Question: why does the YouTube app LACK the ability to see, and post comments or see the descriptions of videos? I would like to be able to watch a video and comment on a video, or read comments posted, but the YouTube app lacks this functionality - Why
    is that??

That does NOT make sense!

Brian
  4. LiPoViY Win User

Edge for xbox is not working properly ...

Why not use the youtube app

Remember not all youtube videos are html5
    Because the YouTube application does not filter video by download date ... This is garbage ...

Counter question ... Why Microsoft will not create a better and more modern browser for xbox???
  5. TG SilentStorm Win User

Xbox 360 controller won't sync to windows 10

okay so I borrowed a friends controller and it works! So my two controllers just aren't unsyncing from the previous wireless receiver and computer I used them on, does anyone know how I can unsync them?
  6. ChaseLilly Win User

Youtube freezing all grey with 4k

you're better off not watching 4k vids on youtube. is it only youtube that does this?
    Yes only youtube. Downgrading the videos does not work. I can't control how the videos are uploaded to YouTube. I can switch to my roku but I would rather stay on my Xbox since I use it for most things
Thema:

1. Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing - Similar Threads - Why does YouTube

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  7. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  8. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  9. Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️

in XboX Insiders
    Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️: When watching on the YouTube app, there is this wired glitchiig that happens, it does not happen in game nor YouTube on Microsoft edge, only the app it's not the have screen taering issue that...
  10. Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: ONLY when I go to watch YouTube on the xbox one for just seconds to minutes I lose connection and when I check the modem, all but one light (power)is out, of 5 lights on the modem. It doesn't...