Why does my Xbox X crash with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II

Discus and support Why does my Xbox X crash with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of Duty Modern Warfare II has crashed my Xbox since I installed the beta. If I get lucky I can play it for maybe an hour before it crashes and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikevas90, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Mikevas90
    Mikevas90 Guest

Call of Duty Modern Warfare II has crashed my Xbox since I installed the beta. If I get lucky I can play it for maybe an hour before it crashes and causes my Xbox to wig out resulting in me having to reboot it. Long time Xbox fan, bought 4 Xbox 360's because I kept getting the red ring of death. This is bringing me back to those days and I am getting very sick of dealing with this. Again, this has been happening since beta and I just haven't had the time to actually post about it. Turned off parallax, cleared persistent data, cleared Mac address, rebooted, reinstalled twice, reset to factory and still no luck. Last note, Internet is 1GB fiber directly connected

:)

Mikevas90, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Peter Greenway Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I'm sorry, but this is thee Most misleading piece of advertising I have ever seen.

On the Store is clearly states

Call of Duty: Warzone

Includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

When you download it requires campaign download. When you load up Warzone it takes you to an additional download page for Warzone and Modern Warfare II. Yet still requires you to pay.

Sorry but this needs correcting, at no point, anywhere does it state that all you get is Warzone. Why add, includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II if it doesn't. You need to either change this description to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Warzone or your clearly in breach of false advertising.

Regards
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  4. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

5. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 is saying I need to purchase again but according to Microsoft I already own the title and remember purchasing. Is there still bugs or glitches?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

6. Francia J. Win User

My modern warfare 2 isnt working

Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox X crash with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II - Similar Threads - Why does crash

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  4. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  5. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  6. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  8. Why does Baldur's Gate 3 crash after the intro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Baldur's Gate 3 crash after the intro?: I can't get the game to launch the game. I have deleted it completely, re-installed it, deleted my saves, updated it, and it still crashes. I don't know what else to do to fix the problem....
  9. Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series X keep crashing to this screen?: I have had my series X since April 2023 and over the last few months I have had games crash on me, when playing call of duty this is the screen I get when it crashes. I was running in 1440p 120hz...
  10. Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in: It gets past the first loading screen then just crashes c384ff6b-e6d1-4779-93f7-e4811c3c3183