Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris S Searle, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will crash and kick me back to home screen. It can be any game as well.

Thanks for the help.

:)

Chris S Searle, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Wolfhound Zero Win User

BF4 unplayable

Single Player is kicking me back to the home screen right now, and the EA servers keep crashing. Although it does seem like my progress is being saved.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

Does the game just kick you back to the home screen?

Try this:

Delete the game, hard reset the console and then re-install the game.
  4. DarkAngel17LT Win User

Tomb Raider DE crashing (same spot)

I had the same issue twice so far at the place where plane crashed. I've been kicked out to home screen then, but game hasn't froze on me yet. Need a patch a believe
  5. Nickle Pickle86 Win User

Xbox One turning on by itself all the time

The Xbox One with the Kinect is plugged straight into the wall and today it was kicking my husband back to the home screen while he was playing two separate games. The Xbox in my bedroom does not have a Kinect and my daughter was watching a movie and it
    kicked her back to the home screen also. But prior to doing so it made the beeping sound like 5 times.
  6. bigbenx88 Win User

Xbox one going back to home screen.

Usually when it "crashes" like that, the problem is isolated to the program, or in this case the game. Try doing a hard reset, hold the power sensor for 10 secs then let it go for 10 secs and then turn it back on, and see if the maintenance helps to fix
    that error.

I was having similar issues with a couple of my games a while back doing something similar, they would start to load up and then the screen would go black and kick me back to the Home page. A hard reset cleared it right up.
Thema:

Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

1. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it... - Similar Threads - Why does always

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  8. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  9. Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?: Everytime i play fifa on xbox live the game jumps constantly like the Internet has gone funny. However every other game works perfectly 5557c132-bc1f-4dc0-9094-2a3c10d8e470
  10. Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?: I play Sea of Thieves a lot with my friends. And sometimes we encounter another pirate that we wanna help or fight. But then because we are in Discord on XBOX nobody can't hear us. And then...