Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexis Mohr, May 20, 2023.

1. Alexis Mohr
    Alexis Mohr Guest

Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I don't own it. Says i remotely installed it and wants me to buy a different bundle now. Please, this was the first XBox game I ever played. Please help.

Alexis

:)

Alexis Mohr, May 20, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Alexis, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Please check if you're able to see this game in your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there make sure to change the filter "ordered within" to "all available", and if you have more than one email address check the order history on each one.
  3. marshall0996 Win User

Backward compatibility question

when are you guys gonna make gta vice city and gta vice city stories backwords compatible with xbox one
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA V "well under way"

Hmm, why is Miami even a consideration? Especially when Sa Andreas beat out Vice City Sales and, not only that, are you going to tell me the many rumors out there including the Character Casting does not point to Los Santos? And the fans want a countryside;
    not a beach!!!
  5. CoreyHeineman Win User

Purchase cancelled

The thing is it already charged me for it in October when I bought it. I even played the content that was immediately accessable after buying the preorder and bundle. I've spent the past 4 months playing it when I could. I don't understand why it's saying that it's cancelled 2 days before the release.
  6. GhostGamez Win User

A Little Annoyed

I bought my Day One Edition and as of now I have 10 Xbox One games and even bought another controller with the charger. I already put a lot of money into the Xbox One but I don't feel like I have wasted money at all. I plan on buying Titanfall on release
    so this bundle doesn't have any effect on me. I have had no issues with my console so far. I am happy I bought my Xbox One when I did.
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one? - Similar Threads - Why does buy

2. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  3. Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...: I have owned these Ubisoft games for at least a year and have played online with friends without any issues, but now when I launch them and go to start an online game it brings up the game pass...
  4. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  5. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  6. Why does my Xbox one say I have to buy game pass for R6 Siege even though I have a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox one say I have to buy game pass for R6 Siege even though I have a disc: Every time I try to play rainbow six siege it tells me I have to buy Ubisoft plus or game pass even though I have a disc and when it does give me the option to install it, it says installation...
  7. Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I didn’t buy mine craft when I did (and yes I’m on the right account): I have already purchased Minecraft. I am absolutely peeved because when I went to sign back into the account I bought the game on it was making me buy the game all over again...
  8. Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...: I bought Minecraft java edition for Windows 10 a while ago. I stopped playing for a few months and when I came back, the main screen told me to buy Minecraft java edition again. I have migrated my...
  9. Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?: Hello A while ago My Mum bought me the Minecraft java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store using Microsoft family link it said the purchase succeeded but on the launcher it still says buy now...
  10. Why does my minecraft pack say I did not buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft pack say I did not buy it: I bought a Minecraft pack for true realism for $5.99 However the purchase went through took my money and said Buy it again for $5 99 Or use 990 minecoins It took my money and gave me mine coins...