Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart

Discus and support Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a series s and everytime I restart it it takes 45 mins to an hour and a half and it's **** stupid no one else has this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Calvin Krause, May 1, 2023.

1. Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart

I have a series s and everytime I restart it it takes 45 mins to an hour and a half and it's **** stupid no one else has this issue

:)

Calvin Krause, May 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

It's indeed odd. The issue can be with the console itself. Please follow the steps below accordingly including the waiting time:

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console. "

After that, test it out.
  3. DamianUnderwood Win User

Not Letting Me Sign In

Yeah they only take 45 min to an hour to inform you their servers take a crap.
  4. Tooniies Win User

16 hours 45 min !!

[quote user="FallenAngel9"]

Meh, with Double XP codes and whatnot, pretty much all significance behind how quickly you rank up is thrown out the window. It's impossible to compare yourself to anyone else since you don't know how much Double XP they used, etc.

I'm 1/76 with 34 hours, but I've played a lot of FFA, which isn't the greatest for ranking up.

[/quote]

I'm convinced I could be well into 4th Prestige if I'd spent the 19 hours I have in FFA in Kill Confirmed or Domination.

-

But I love me some FFA.
  5. Tooniies Win User

16 hours 45 min !!

3/63 with 71 hours.

-

Can I have a cookie?
  6. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

16 hours 45 min !!

LOL,why not?

Around 12 hours and 72 I think,definitely 70+ and less than 13 hours.
Thema:

1. Why does my xbox take 45 min to an hour and a half to restart - Similar Threads - Why does min

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  6. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  7. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  8. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  9. Why does my Xbox only work on one telly?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox only work on one telly?: Same cable same Xbox different screens my partners Xbox one S telly freaking and glitching out so we tried the basic stuff. Unplugged and held the power button even changed the hdmi cable and...
  10. Why does my Controller get hot after 30 min?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Controller get hot after 30 min?: When I put in batteries the center of the controller gets hot after around 20 to 30 minutes. I've been using a wire for the past few days and the controller just make a buzzing sound it's never...