Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes

Discus and support Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so ive been trying at this for a few days now and no luck so I'm finally coming here to hope all of you can help me, I bought a key for skate 3 from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leanmaniuy98y9, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes

so ive been trying at this for a few days now and no luck so I'm finally coming here to hope all of you can help me, I bought a key for skate 3 from amazon a few days ago and after that didn't work I bought another copy of it straight from the xbox store, now its on my account but when I begin the download on my xbox its corrupted by the end, I've been driven insane by this issue so I hope I find some help here, thank you!

:)

leanmaniuy98y9, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this leanmaniuy98y9

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?

Your physical location, Microsoft account region and xbox marketplace used to purchase Skate 3 are all from the same country?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different xbox 360 game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

What are you downloading it to? The internal hard drive or USB storage? On which console? Have you tried downloading other games?
  4. sodaboyda1 Win User

Skate 3 DLC

My copy of Skate 3 already has the Danny Way DLC. I bought it new, no previous users.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Skate # After Dark DLC

Hi, Art! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the After Dark Pack DLC for Skate 3 is no longer available for purchase from the Microsoft Store. If you are interested in playing the Sanatorium map, please follow these steps:

- Look up and download the free "Skate Share Pack" DLC for Skate 3.

- Once you are in the game, open the pause menu.

- Press X to open the DLC menu.

- Select "purchase" on the After Dark Pack

- Go to My games & apps > Skate 3 > Manage game & add-ons > Manage installation.

- Install the After Dark Pack from the list of available content.

Please let me know if this works.

Best regards.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Skate 2 download help.

Hi,

You'll need an Xbox 360 to download and play Skate 2. Only Skate and Skate 3 are BC on the Xbox one.
Thema:

1. Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes - Similar Threads - Why does store

2. why does opening microsoft store stop bits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does opening microsoft store stop bits: Opening windows store to play club vegas and cash billionaire causes background intelligence transfer service to stop and causes disk usage to go to 100% which prevents the game from starting. Any...
  3. Why does the microsoft store force you to use the xbox app with certain games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the microsoft store force you to use the xbox app with certain games.: Why are some games able to install using microsoft store but others have to use the xbox app? For example I can download Among us from the store but not Doom Eternal. Or I can start downloading...
  4. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ADS TAKE ME TO THE NIGERIAN MICROSOFT' STORE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ADS TAKE ME TO THE NIGERIAN MICROSOFT' STORE?: WHY DOES MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ADS ALWAYS TAKE ME TO THE NIGERIAN MICROSOFT' STORE? THIS GAME SHOW ONLY A 43% SAFETY RATING., 9040efbd-e746-4fe9-b2b4-7b68664b37ac
  5. Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MS allows games like BF2042 to be sold in the store?: It is unacceptable to allow this game to be sold to players, and with a new gen price bump while at it, cause why not. 629f19a4-2522-4573-a500-f8121a95d15f
  6. Why does microsoft store the three digit secure code with the payment card information?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft store the three digit secure code with the payment card information?: When adding a payment card to a Microsoft product (like an xBox account) microsoft ask for, and stores, the three digit secure code from the back of the credit card. While this make purchasing...
  7. Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...: I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering it and every time I get to checkout with...
  8. Why does MS store app keep updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MS store app keep updating?: It's getting kind of ridiculous: Just yesterday I updated the store app. Then it asked for an update again today. Two days ago I updated it - and two-three days before that it asked for an...
  9. Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...: Sziasztok! Szeretnénk xbox one store-ból játékot letölteni. Akár a kártyás, akár a paypal-os fizetést választjuk a rendszer profil címet kér ( we need your profile address). A postcode-nál...
  10. Why does the store say a game is $11.99 and then charge $29.99?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does the store say a game is $11.99 and then charge $29.99?: Why does the store say a game is $11.99 and then charge $29.99? 9141544c-9303-4a4f-b25e-2fa404d74b08