Why does my xbox show that i have only 8 friends out of the 539 i have and when my friends...

Discus and support Why does my xbox show that i have only 8 friends out of the 539 i have and when my friends... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When i loaded up my xbox to play mc i went to invite my mate as you do and i could find my friend anywhere so i asked them to send me a msg and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dark Soul 30960, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Why does my xbox show that i have only 8 friends out of the 539 i have and when my friends...

When i loaded up my xbox to play mc i went to invite my mate as you do and i could find my friend anywhere so i asked them to send me a msg and they couldnt find my account either so i restarted my xbox as you would and when it loaded up i showed only 8 friends out of the 539 i had and now it wont show messages or let me see my profile and my account has disappeared for everyone

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Dark Soul 30960, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Why does my xbox show that i have only 8 friends out of the 539 i have and when my friends search my username it doesnt show up .

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to play Minecraft with your friends. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

There is a difference in between Username and GamerTag and that is being discussed in this support article of Minecraft - Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ – Home.

In-game your name is the username of Minecraft while outside Minecraft the name you are using is Gamer Tag. You may invite your friend using a gamertag or link to play Minecraft with you. The steps were on the support articles.

However, it is truly a concern that you are seeing few friends to chat with. May we ask for details about this?

Please post a screenshot of the issue and conceal any personal information.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Why does my xbox show that i have only 8 friends out of the 539 i have and when my friends search my username it doesnt show up .

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. KamikazeDuck15 Win User

Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

I am having this same issue. Me and a friend tried to play last night and it said he wasnt a friend. my friends arent full. But it only showed 2 of my like 8 friends. but not him. anyone have any tips? i only have an xbox One, is there a way i can add him
    to the "virtual 360" console?
  5. smileskybird Win User

can anyone confirm if friends list is working yet

Correction. When I bring up my friends list on Xbox 360, it shows all my friends. But when I click on several of my friends to check out their friends lists, it says "no friends available". I know they haven't just gone to the privacy settings to hide their
    friends.

I'm on my Xbox 1 right now and the Xbox 1 UI all it says is this:

Change view

Friends

We are unable to show your friends at the moment.

How come the Xbox 360 UI works better than the Xbox 1? Did they take a too Windows 8 approach to it? I assume they will have it fixed by the morning. It's Monday evening for Australia and NZ.
  6. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Anyone else got the new xbox.com green bar?

@zico291 - I always have had that showing - 0 friends - however when i select the friend icon - it then brings up my friends list.....................I have no idea why it dosen't show me how many friends are on
Thema:

Why does my xbox show that i have only 8 friends out of the 539 i have and when my friends...

1. Why does my xbox show that i have only 8 friends out of the 539 i have and when my friends... - Similar Threads - Why does show

2. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  3. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  4. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  5. Why does my Xbox not show anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not show anything?: I just opened my Xbox to be Welcomed with literally nothing, I can see my wallpaper, "Browse the store", "See what your friends are up to" and the stuff above like library and game pass and stuff,...
  6. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  7. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  8. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...
  9. Why does it still show my old username when I changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still show my old username when I changed it: I changed my name a week and a bit a go I thought it would show my new one how do I fix this problem I payed for it. 2449449b-c79a-453d-93ae-3dbd9750f39c
  10. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c