Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

Discus and support Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sexyscopes, May 4, 2023.

1. Sexyscopes
    Sexyscopes Guest

Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom they freez

Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty... [​IMG]

:)

Sexyscopes, May 4, 2023
  2. Sexyscopes Win User

Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty cold war

Is there any other fixes for my issue I'm still having the same issues
  3. Sexyscopes Win User

Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty cold war

I am curiouse though is this bc of the servers being down cause if u go on downdetector.com it shows everything is down also when I check my packet loss I'm getting 100% now I contacted my internet provider they said there is nothing wrong and I should be receiving 0 packet loss
  4. Rostom L Win User

There's a possibility because there was a service outage earlier from the Xbox Status page here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status but it just got fixed when I checked it now.

Let's try to re-add your account instead and power cycle your console to refresh your account data:
    Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug it from the power source for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

If it does the same thing, our best option is to perform a factory reset to remove potentially corrupted data.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”

Alternatively, try to connect to a different network if possible.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to figure this out.

To confirm, are you still able to play your other games just fine? This does not happen to all?

What steps have you already tried so far?

First, power cycle your console. Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

If it does the same thing, try to clear your local saves:
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    Select Clear local saved games.
    Note: Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.
    Select Yes to confirm.
    Once your console restarts, try playing the game again.

Don't forget to test your network connection to make sure it's not your network causing the issue.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    Select Test network connection, Test Multiplayer, and Test NAT type.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for trying. I am afraid that our last resort here would be to reinstall your games or perform a factory reset (remove everything). Possible that your game files or other related files were corrupted and need a reset.
Thema:

1. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty... - Similar Threads - Why does series

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  9. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  10. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...