Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day gamers, Do you also experience issues like freezing on your Xbox Series X? I have my Xbox Series X now for 1 month and a few weeks and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NavyJONNY117, Aug 22, 2021.

1. NavyJONNY117
    NavyJONNY117 Guest

Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight...

Good day gamers,

Do you also experience issues like freezing on your Xbox Series X?

I have my Xbox Series X now for 1 month and a few weeks and have experienced console freezing on games like Hades and Microsoft Flight Simulator..

With Hades, when I start playing for a couple of minutes, the game just freeze and I have to manually shutdown the console. With Microsoft Flight Simulator, when I fly over a city or a few buildings, the buildings looks blurry and edgy which is a concern to me. Then after awhile, the game just freeze. Even though both games like Hades and MS Flight Simulator are great, it causes my Xbox Series X to freeze that is why I am avoiding those two games at all costs.

Eventhough I want to play both those games, but can't really due to the freezing issues on that those two games causes on my console..

Can someone please tell me if they also experienced the same issues or if it is a common bug...

I will appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Regards,

:)

NavyJONNY117, Aug 22, 2021
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight Simulator?

Sorry to hear it. Please try powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it for 30 seconds. This should clear any minor issues causing the console to freeze (mine does not).

If that does not work then please try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep your installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud. You can read how to do a reset via this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. NavyJONNY117 Win User

Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight Simulator?

Hi there Onyx Is Here,

I thank you for your shift and prompt response, it is highly appreciated.

I will surely do so and will inform you about it.

Again, thank you for the valuable information. Much appreciated 🙏

Regards
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Anytime. Good luck with the steps. :)
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  6. Gamer’mj’12 Win User

Cross platform play

My question is kind of the same kind of not, but I bought the disc hades and I try to put it in my Xbox one and it says it works for Xbox series x and Xbox one and I would like to see what a wrong with it
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox Series X freeze when I play certain games like Hades, Microsoft Flight... - Similar Threads - Why does Series

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  9. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  10. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hades auto quit on xbox

2. xbox series x games freezing

3. Xbox Series X shut down randomly