why does my xbox series s digital have a black screen?

Discus and support why does my xbox series s digital have a black screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so when i went to turn on my xbox for some reason it showed a black screen, so i went on youtube on how to remove it and the person said, "hold the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RNG icest, Nov 25, 2022.

1. RNG icest
    RNG icest Guest

so when i went to turn on my xbox for some reason it showed a black screen, so i went on youtube on how to remove it and the person said, "hold the sync button and the power button" so i did and i heard the 2 clicks which was part of the video but 2-3 seconds later it turns off and i thought that was part of the video as well. so i turned it back on with the controller power and yet the xbox still a black screen. i don't know why but it just refuses to go into low resolution mode. but overall any help on how to remove the black screen?

:)

RNG icest, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the Pair button and then press the Xbox button on the console.

4. Continue holding the Pair button for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair button after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. RNG icest Win User

i still don't know why but when i try to open troubleshooter it just turns off
  4. Francia J. Win User

We may need to try again and make sure that we're following the steps accordingly as when performing the steps, the console needs to be turned off.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
Thema:

1. why does my xbox series s digital have a black screen? - Similar Threads - why does series

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  9. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  10. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...