Why does my Xbox one keep crashing when playing modern warfare 2, every other game works...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox one keep crashing when playing modern warfare 2, every other game works... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Constant crashes when playing modern warfare 2, everything seems to be up to date too so unsure why it keeps crashing. Also my internet connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Black3, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Why does my Xbox one keep crashing when playing modern warfare 2, every other game works...

Constant crashes when playing modern warfare 2, everything seems to be up to date too so unsure why it keeps crashing. Also my internet connection is wired and never drops.

:)

Robert Black3, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Tmoney344312 Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

So I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas last year and it works great… but I recently bought the new Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game and the campaign was crashing and freezing… so I did a hard reset.. reset my Xbox to factory settings… uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it just keeps crashing on me like 10 minutes into the game when I play multiplayer online… I have tried everything that I can do… I want to know if I am missing something or what can be the cause of the game crashing every time I play it… and it’s only cod my Xbox crashes on
  3. dcjes Win User

2 Xbox one's on the same network can't connect to Xbox live servers at the same time.

There are Two Xbox ones on my network and only one can access Xbox live servers for Modern Warfare at once. One will get on just fine then the other one will keep failing to connect to Xbox live servers until the other console gets off. What can
    be done for this?
    Do you 2 copies of Modern Warfare and a separate gold account for each console?

We have two Xbox's and we play fine online and with Modern Warfare.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hi team , my issue is when my partner goes to play COD 2 modern warfare

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify since you have mentioned the word "consoles", does that mean that the error occurs on both your Xbox console and on your partner's console upon playing the game Call of Duty 2 Modern Warfare, is that correct?

Also, does the same game crash error occurs in other Xbox games as well, or just specifically for Call of Duty 2 Modern Warfare?
  5. Mexicola1984 Win User

How MW3 Incorporates your Opinion

[quote user="hyper0ptiikz"]

why does everyone say modern warfare 2 was a broken game? it simply wasnt lol

[/quote]

People keep saying it, because it was.
  6. inception3 Win User

COD Modern warfare causa daños a consolas xbox one [Translation - COD Modern warfare causes damage to xbox one consoles]

My xbox one x keeps shutting oldown after playing modern warfare ( new game). Why can't you guys fix this? It's been over a week people....c'mon
Thema:

Why does my Xbox one keep crashing when playing modern warfare 2, every other game works...

1. Why does my Xbox one keep crashing when playing modern warfare 2, every other game works... - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  5. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  6. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  7. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  8. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  9. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  10. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....