Why does my Xbox keep turning my TV on?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox keep turning my TV on? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I turned CEC off, and I made sure all the CEC settings were off, but my Xbox still turns my TV on, my remote play also is not able to turn my Xbox on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gluechugger420, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Why does my Xbox keep turning my TV on?

I turned CEC off, and I made sure all the CEC settings were off, but my Xbox still turns my TV on, my remote play also is not able to turn my Xbox on without turning on the TV.

submitted by /u/gluechugger420
    [link] [comments]

/u/gluechugger420, Jun 5, 2023
  2. vino0723 Win User

How do I fix my Xbox one

why does my xbox one keep turning off
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

WHY DOES MY XBOX KEEP TURNING ITSELF ON

Hey BigPup741262633! Are you using Energy-Saver mode or Instant-On mode? Additionally, when the console turns back on do you hear the power chime? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  4. drivesafely Win User

Xbox One & Electric Bill

Why does anybody compare the 360 with the X1. X1 is turned on even when not gaming and just watching TV. That is a huge difference. In fact my X1 is on even when I use my 360 because I like the instant on feature that turns on my TV and Amp.
  5. Sfoto Win User

Xbox wont turn on my tv

We have now had the UK TV update, Xbox still will not turn my TV on. I have messed with the IR delay I have faffed with the power settings. It simply does not IR blast long enough for the tv to turn on. Everything else works. It is very frustrating. My TV
    does support TV ON commands. So why cant you just have another option in the power setting so your choices would be Turn on / Toggle / Do Nothing / Turn on with Long IR Blast.

It cant be that difficult to code a longer IR Blast. Any Ideas as to when this will be fixed.
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!

Hi TaZeJosiah

Please make sure you have plugged in the cable at the port as shown below. It must be plugged into port labeled number 2 in the picture below:

[​IMG]
Thema:

Why does my Xbox keep turning my TV on?

1. Why does my Xbox keep turning my TV on? - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  5. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  6. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  7. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  8. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  9. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  10. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....