Why does my Xbox keep muting my friends and then not letting me umute them

Discus and support Why does my Xbox keep muting my friends and then not letting me umute them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox keeps muting people then not letting me unmute them, I also can't even mute people either. 9d1a3bd4-3072-45ec-afb4-595df704d44a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GenecidalPanda, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Why does my Xbox keep muting my friends and then not letting me umute them

My Xbox keeps muting people then not letting me unmute them, I also can't even mute people either.

:)

GenecidalPanda, Apr 8, 2018
  2. Muting my friend in party and not letting me unmute them

It was a known problem effecting a lot of people. It has since been fixed.

GodsAssassin007, Apr 8, 2018
  3. charliebarr9
    charliebarr9 Guest
    Muting my friend in party and not letting me unmute them

I’m playing Xbox with my friend and during a game it randomily mutes him i can unmute him after about 10 minutes and then it mutes him again after about 5 minutes

charliebarr9, Apr 8, 2018
  4. Why does my Xbox keep muting my friends and then not letting me umute them

Hey there!

We currently have a service alert up for this issue at this time. We would be unable to speculate on how long it will take to get things back to normal, however, we have teams hard at work to get things back up and running. Once
    it has ended please let us know if this still occurs. You can stay up to date on things on
    our status alert page.

Mister Taurus, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Hey there!

We currently have a service alert up for this issue at this time. We would be unable to speculate on how long it will take to get things back to normal, however, we have teams hard at work to get things back up and running. Once
    it has ended please let us know if this still occurs. You can stay up to date on things on
    our status alert page.
  6. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Muting my friend in party and not letting me unmute them

It was a known problem effecting a lot of people. It has since been fixed.
  7. f6a102b9-b61a-451a-9 Win User

friends and followers

Yes but blocking and muting does not remove someone who is not following me

. Let me explain it as if I was the person who added me. Okay here goes, I recently added someone as a friend but they blocked and muted me without adding me back. So I changed my relationship with this person and removed them as a friend. I no longer see them
    in my friend's list and that is what is supposed to happen. But for some reason, my profile is stuck in their follower's list and it says I am still following them. How am I still in their follower's list when I am no longer following them almost a year later
  8. FabioHVSilva Win User

Keeps muting my friends

Muting on the party or chat game?

Maybe you press any button with knowing.
  9. L4c3rd4 Win User

Redeem code country issues

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Umut, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Umut, have you tried to redeem it via the console or PC xbox app?

Also, that code, which your friend gave you, is to use in America? The same region which you changed your account to?

Check if the region is correctly changed.
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox keep muting my friends and then not letting me umute them - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  3. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  6. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️

in XboX Insiders
    Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️: When watching on the YouTube app, there is this wired glitchiig that happens, it does not happen in game nor YouTube on Microsoft edge, only the app it's not the have screen taering issue that...
  9. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  10. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...