Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound?

Discus and support Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I come to find my tv screen on and the game of the disc that is inserted on the screen, no one touched it for the past 8 hours, I try closing out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charles S1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Charles S1
    Charles S1 Guest

I come to find my tv screen on and the game of the disc that is inserted on the screen, no one touched it for the past 8 hours, I try closing out of the game and turning off the Xbox but it automatically turns back on and goes to that games loading screen. I try to eject the disk, and while at first it doesn’t come out, it later does(10 seconds later). It continued to make that beep sound though, so I turned it off and unplugged it from the power, made the beep sound a bit more then stopped, I then went to work and came back home, plugged it back in and it turned on, no problems playing any game, then about 30 minutes later, it makes the beep sound again, it sounds like a weird version of the eject button sound. I have turned it off again, any ideas of what to do to stop this beeping every few minutes.

:)

Charles S1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Charles S1,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

Based on your description, you are hearing eject sound from your Xbox Console. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We appreciate your time in posting this concern in here. It is truly a strange thing to repeatedly hear this eject sound.

May we confirm did you have tried the troubleshooting listed on this support article - How to restart or power cycle your Xbox console | Xbox Support

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

You may want to check the solutions from this support article for audio issues on Xbox Console: Troubleshoot audio on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

By the way, have you considered sending this console for a repair?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ImAice Win User

Eject button eject's my disc and keeps making the beeping sound

Is it happening to any disc you try to use?
  5. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Does that happen to any game discs you try to insert? If it's happening to any discs, that means, there's something wrong with your disc drive. You can try doing the following steps:

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

In case the issue still persist, I'm afraid the console needs a service already. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  6. ImAice Win User

I'm not sure why you can't reply as I can see that you can keep on editing your question but since the issue still persist, I'm afraid the console needs a service.
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox keep making a eject button like sound? - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  5. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  6. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  7. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  8. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  9. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  10. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....