Why does my Xbox App disconnect every time I talk while trying to use remote play off of my...

Discus and support Why does my Xbox App disconnect every time I talk while trying to use remote play off of my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have to use the remote play option off of my IPhone because the only headphones I can use because of my hearing do not Bluetooth to the Xbox, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a f6, Mar 20, 2023.

1. a f6
    a f6 Guest

Why does my Xbox App disconnect every time I talk while trying to use remote play off of my...

I have to use the remote play option off of my IPhone because the only headphones I can use because of my hearing do not Bluetooth to the Xbox, so I have to use my phone. This issue has only been happening for the past month, but before the update it was working fine.

I can also use the remote play feature for as long as I want without the microphone being turned on without it disconnect. The disconnection only occurs when I unmute the microphone option.

:)

2. Fatima_J Win User

Why does my Xbox App disconnect every time I talk while trying to use remote play off of my phone?

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Why does my Xbox App disconnect every time I talk while trying to use remote play off of my phone?

Hi a f6 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on your Xbox App disconnect every time I talk while trying to use remote play off on your phone.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. Did you make any changes to your PC prior to this issue?

In your case, kindly try the steps from the link below.

Troubleshoot remote play gaming | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  4. andersonpassos Win User

why does remote play disconnect every time i unmute my mic?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:

Check your network connection: Make sure that your network connection is stable and that you have a strong signal.

Increase bandwidth: If possible, increase the available bandwidth on your network to help remote play handle both the audio and video streams.

Check audio settings: Ensure that the audio settings on your device are configured properly and that there are no conflicting settings that may cause the connection to drop.

Update the remote play software: Make sure that you have the latest version of the remote play software installed on your device.
  5. DaewooKim1 Win User

XBOX Series X remote play only works when connected TV is turned on.

Hello Samy.

I'm using Inside build. I was in delta.

but my current firmware version is 10.0.22000.2285 . I believe this version is same version with official latest firmware version.

I followed your instruction. cleared my MAC address but no luck.

and for your information, as I said remote play works with android or iphone.

but PC xbox app remote play is not working when my tv is turned off.

if I turn on my tv first, then connect my xbox series x on my PC then it works perfectly.

but then , if I turn off my tv, then network connection become very unstable (stuttering insanely)

and become disconnected in about one minute.

I tried unplug hdmi cable while remote playing(not turn off tv) . and it behaves same way

and again, none of this issues occur in iphone or android phone xbox app. no matter tv is turned on or off.
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

unable to keep connecition

Greetings, BiGjOn! Sorry to hear you're getting disconnected from LIVE -- my apologies! I understand that the disconnections are occurring at the same time every day. Are you doing anything in particular when the disconnection occurs such as navigating through
    the dashboard, playing a game, or using an app? It seems like it's just when you're playing games. Is that correct?

Does this only happen when using your gamertag? I'd be interested to know if the problem persists while playing on a secondary tag. Is this something you'd be able to try out for me?
Thema:

1. Why does my Xbox App disconnect every time I talk while trying to use remote play off of my... - Similar Threads - Why does App

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  5. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  6. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  7. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  8. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  9. Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?: Split from this thread. Data sheet from manufacturer state 512e Sector Size (Bytes per Second) 5124Kn Sector Size (Bytes per Second)4096 My HDD is formatted as NTFS and I have tried both...
  10. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3