Why does my wireless headset cut out audio on xbox party pc or crash it entirely?

Discus and support Why does my wireless headset cut out audio on xbox party pc or crash it entirely? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Everytime I go into an xbox party, my pc crashes or freeses, or I can't even here anyone and their audio cuts out. HOW DO I FIX THIS.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Random_022, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Random_022
    Random_022 Guest

Why does my wireless headset cut out audio on xbox party pc or crash it entirely?

Everytime I go into an xbox party, my pc crashes or freeses, or I can't even here anyone and their audio cuts out. HOW DO I FIX THIS.

:)

Random_022, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Random_022, this is even strange to happen on your PC, usually the PC would have to indicate some error message, and the party is usually more related to NAT and the Internet than to the system.

Say one thing, do you have any active antivirus on your PC that is doing real-time PC monitoring, like Norton, Mcfee etc?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

question about the 360 wireless earpiece from microsoft

The OFFICAL Wireless Xbox Headseat is CHAT ONLY. There is no way to get game audio out of the headset.

-

So game audio=Tv

Chat/Party=Headset
  4. JonnYB2Z Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

I am also experiencing audio cut out/ stuttering. I have narrowed it down to the adapter that I am using (Windows 10 Adapter for controller). I have an Xbox Series X where I can play Warzone as a comparison. I do not get the same audio cuts outs playing on Xbox as I do on PC playing Warzone and when I disable Dolby Atmos on PC the cut out stops completely.

From what I can tell this is a support issue of the adapter to deal with the increase data to the Xbox wireless headset..... just my findings.
  5. iTsFx Win User

I am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you're experiencing audio cut outs and no sound while playing Call of Duty online, here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your headset's battery level: If your wireless headset battery is low, it can cause audio cut outs or no sound. Charge your headset fully and see if the issue is resolved.

Check your headset's firmware: Ensure that your headset is running the latest firmware. You can do this by using the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC.

Check the game settings: Go to the game settings and ensure that the audio settings are correctly set to your headset.
  6. cdwebb0 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Audio Cutting Out

Why would factory resetting my console have anything to do with my headset audio cutting out after a recent headset update?! Im not resetting my console…
Thema:

1. Why does my wireless headset cut out audio on xbox party pc or crash it entirely? - Similar Threads - Why does wireless

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  6. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  7. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  8. why does my xbox only connect to the wifi through wired and not wireless ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox only connect to the wifi through wired and not wireless ?: we recently transferred with virgin wifi and it was working fine until a few hours later when we couldn’t connect my xbox to the wifi wirelessly but we can only connect it through wired, i’ve...
  9. Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...: It is on the latest firmware and it is doing it on Trackmania 2020 and Rocket League I am running the newest version of windows 11 as of 8/10/23 and vibrations are disabled ***Moved from Windows...
  10. Why does my xbox keeps disconnecting from my wireless internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keeps disconnecting from my wireless internet: For the past two days my xbox series x has been disconnecting from my wireless internet almost at random, sometimes it'll stay connected for 10-15 minutes the next it'll stay connected for a...