why does my warzone 2 game keep crashing ?

Discus and support why does my warzone 2 game keep crashing ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't get the game to start and if it does start it would just freeze while I'm playing so please help . 6b0802e7-1497-403e-a21a-1aa6aabba58a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bigbandz 510, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Bigbandz 510
    Bigbandz 510 Guest

I can't get the game to start and if it does start it would just freeze while I'm playing so please help .

:)

Bigbandz 510, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash???

1. gamepass ultimate will not cause a crash.

2. warzone does not need gamepass ultimate or even gold to play as it's free to play.

3. it could very well be a problem with your xbox, the connection or something else.

4. how can it be disrespected if your game crashes, if it keeps doing it restart your console or re download the game.
  4. Jason Pyles Win User

Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new

Did all of those steps and still not helping. Get error code: TRAVIS-RILEA
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jason! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Call of Duty Warzone.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I pulled the steps from the official Xbox article "Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox": (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution)

Note: Solving this issue may take many steps.

"1. Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

2. Kindly try to clear the local save for your Call of Duty Warzone and resync with the cloud. Here's how:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

Try installing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you used to play this game online so that all your data is saved to the cloud."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response.

Based on the error codes, this could be due to an error with the network connection. Try to change your network connection with an ethernet cable/wired connection or use an internet network for us to isolate the issue.

According to a user Gustavocab87 who posted a solution: (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rzone-2/a11a91ca-1fc8-46d7-b48a-ba2a1b529eae)

"The fix was:

Power Reset:

​​​1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

3. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again (except for the external HD) and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

After that launch the game and the error is gone! I hope works for your too!"

If that didn't work, try to clear your alternate Mac address then try again:

Press the Xbox button > Open Settings > Go to Network and select Network settings > Select Advanced settings > Select Alternate MAC Address > Select Clear > Select Restart.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. why does my warzone 2 game keep crashing ? - Similar Threads - why does warzone

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  8. Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new: Warzone keeps crashing. Why? 0896c32d-8d24-41ab-a3a4-b1f1077d6cff
  9. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  10. Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2