Why does my thing keep saying failed?

Discus and support Why does my thing keep saying failed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to collect my credits from selling a vehicle on the auction I try and redeem the credits it keeps saying it fails and try later but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ligma ninja5, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Ligma ninja5
    Ligma ninja5 Guest

Every time I try to collect my credits from selling a vehicle on the auction I try and redeem the credits it keeps saying it fails and try later but it’s been two day and I sold 3 cars for a lot of money and it won’t let me redeem it any help?

:)

Ligma ninja5, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nope, I’m a regular user like you
    But you can try keeping an eye in the Forza support Twitter page

They usually announce when everything goes back to normal
  3. Ligma ninja5 Win User

Do you know when I will be able to collect my credits
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ligma

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now the Auction house and the features available on it has been disable temporarily due to an exploit used in the game
    The Forza team has been announced this yesterday

You can double check their announcement here:
    https://twitter.com/forza_support/status/159330...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to ask
  6. SammyVS Win User

Why does my Modern Warfare keep saying "Connection Failed"

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Perhaps the ports that Live or the game need are being limited or blocked for your IP. Share your phone's network as a hotspot, connect your console to that network and see if it connects.
Thema:

1. Why does my thing keep saying failed? - Similar Threads - Why does thing

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  6. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  7. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  8. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  9. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  10. Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?: Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long? It pretty much negates having fast broadband. I just downloaded a 7.5gb update, it literally took longer "finishing things...