Why does my system keep giving me a Relink Error?

Discus and support Why does my system keep giving me a Relink Error? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep trying to use my system with discord but it keeps telling me to relink my discord account. I've tried unlinking from both accounts and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DemonMinias, May 5, 2023.

1. DemonMinias
    DemonMinias Guest

I keep trying to use my system with discord but it keeps telling me to relink my discord account. I've tried unlinking from both accounts and have tried to re-download the Xbox mobile app but it will not allow me to connect to the discord voice channels.

:)

DemonMinias, May 5, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.

Hi, Amanzz my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

You may be currently experiencing discomfort with the discord and xbox services. i have to tell you that a few days ago they experienced a general failure that affected most of their users around the world (including me) so if none of my solutions helped you, you should keep waiting for the services to work excellently again, recently it has been announced that they have solved their problems but there may be certain users who have the problem for a few more days.

Discord Account: Verify that your Discord account is in good standing and doesn't have any restrictions or suspensions.
    Xbox Account: Ensure your Xbox account is active and not linked to another Discord account.

Connection Issues:

Internet Connection: Check your internet connection for stability and speed. Discord requires a stable internet connection to maintain the link with your Xbox account.
    Xbox Network Connection: Verify that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your network settings are configured correctly.
    Discord App Issues:

App Version: Ensure you're using the latest version of the Discord app on your Xbox. Outdated versions can cause compatibility issues.
    App Data: Try resetting the Discord app data on your Xbox. This can sometimes resolve temporary glitches or software conflicts. Go to Settings > Apps > Discord > Advanced options > Reset.

Troubleshooting Steps:

Relink Accounts: Try relinking your Discord and Xbox accounts again. Sometimes, a simple re-authentication can fix the problem.
    Restart Devices: Restart your Xbox and your router/modem. This can often refresh the network connection and resolve temporary glitches.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Peyton Yost Win User

Can't relink my discord account

It would keep telling me to relink my account, wouldn't load my servers.

Resolved through factory reset, keep my games and apps.

Thank you
  4. BoldfaceComet09 Win User

New Xbox One dashboard update wont let me play games at all

my system says go to store even though I have the game in system and will not load keeps giving me error code wont play at all
  5. MatthewSpence1 Win User

XBox Hard ware

Hayy my xbox keeps on giving me a system error which is E82 but on the website there is no error code like E82 so can one of you guys please help me whith this
  6. Adhraghar Win User

system error E102 00000C10 8007045D

so first sorry if my english is a little raw, when i turn on the console it is giving me the screen whit the error code and two options, first to restart the console, the second is troubleshooting

in troubleshootin it give 4 options restart, reset, offline system update and to turn off

it dosn't let me go on offline system update

when i go to reset it gives me 2 options first to keep my settings and the second to factory, each one i try it gives me the same code error

system error E102 00000C10 8007045D
Thema:

1. Why does my system keep giving me a Relink Error? - Similar Threads - Why does system

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  6. Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the vault edition upgrade not work on my system: Hey guys sorry for the weird question but I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and its installed fine but it hasn't given me any of the content that's come with it like the skins or the...
  7. Why does Xbox force Crossplay when it is optional on PS systems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox force Crossplay when it is optional on PS systems?: Before I begin, there are multiple Xbox Dev sources and Xbox ambassador sources that "claim" to have explained it was supposed to be optional from the launch of crossplay. As all Xbox players have...
  8. Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything: My system turns on but takes forever to load from the start up screen. Or doesnt load up at all. Then takes forever to load anything else and doesnt let me do anything or kicks me off things and...
  9. Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system keep disconnecting from Xbox live every time I load a older game?: I download any older Xbox 360 game and as it load it’s said disconnected from Xbox live. Why? 429fe621-4e08-4362-b586-37a340a5132e
  10. Why does my Xbox one keep resetting the system date to 2019?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox one keep resetting the system date to 2019?: Why does my Xbox keep resetting the system date to 2019???????? d0dc13f1-a083-4d8b-8627-f8fbee3a850d