Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games

Discus and support Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox randomly turns off when I play nba2k22. I don’t have anything in the setting for it to do this and it’ll do it even when I’m just idle in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AidenR20, Sep 16, 2021.

1. /u/AidenR20
    /u/AidenR20 Guest

My Xbox randomly turns off when I play nba2k22. I don’t have anything in the setting for it to do this and it’ll do it even when I’m just idle in the game. It has done this with Cold War and Modern Warfare too.

submitted by /u/AidenR20
    [link] [comments]

/u/AidenR20, Sep 16, 2021
  2. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

Hi, If you didn't know, the Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power. It can also hard crash, even when playing relatively low-powered games like Minecraft.
  5. CupOTea6708 Win User

xbox series x turns off randomly

My Xbox Series X will randomly turn off when i am playing a game. I will play a game for about an hour and then it shuts off. I do not have anything covering the vents and I don’t understand why it keeps turning off. I’ve looked up lots of videos
    on how to fix the problem but none of them seem to be working. I would really appreciate finding out a way to fix the problem permanently.
    Are you standing it upright and on carpet ? If so put it on hardwood or a clean shelf

The vents with fans are ontop and the bottom is the outake and shouldnt be blocked your carpet will gather heat
  6. BlackBerryBrad Win User

xbox one s

I understand your frustration with your console randomly turning off when you are trying to play a game. Do you get any error messages before the console turns off? Does it turn off while playing any other game?
Thema:

1. Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games - Similar Threads - Why does Series

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x/s wireless controller disconnect when my Xbox one disconnects...: When I came back home as I brought my Xbox to my friends house, it always disconnects from the WiFi and I don't know why. When it disconnected, my controller also disconnected....
  9. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  10. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...