Why does my power brick stop working?

Discus and support Why does my power brick stop working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my power brick for my Xbox one was working fine until a power outage occurred. I have two power bricks. I unplugged them from the outlet and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Kacki, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Andrew Kacki
    Andrew Kacki Guest

Recently my power brick for my Xbox one was working fine until a power outage occurred. I have two power bricks. I unplugged them from the outlet and plugged them back in. I unplug them from the console and they work! The thing is I plug them into the console and the led light turns off! And I’m sure my power bricks aren’t faulty because I have unplugged both of them from the console and their light turns on!

:)

Andrew Kacki, Jan 1, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. andersonpassos Win User

Exactly, because the problem is in the font, an option for testing is to use an ontra font on your xbox.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like there could be an issue with the power supply port on your Xbox One console. It's also possible that there could be a problem with the power supply cord itself. I recommend trying a different power cord and/or power supply to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists, it's possible that there could be a problem with the console itself, and it may need to be repaired.

request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  5. Andrew Kacki Win User

Exactly, because the problem is in the font, an option for testing is to use an ontra font on your xbox.
    I don’t know what you mean by font.
  6. Andrew Kacki Win User

We tried plugging the power supply into a different Xbox and the same problem happened.
Thema:

1. Why does my power brick stop working? - Similar Threads - Why does power

2. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  5. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  6. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  7. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  8. Why does my Xbox one make a sound but doesn’t power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one make a sound but doesn’t power up: Why does my Xbox make a noise but not power up 35ad5878-5101-414d-a890-e2401c080513
  9. Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...: Sometimes the power supply randomly shuts off. Then I plug it out for 10 seconds it comes back on, no light flashes it's just the usual orange and white light I'm confused why this happens and why...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...: Well my Xbox 360 power button flashed for 2 seconds or more after turn on but the console immediately shuts down even when plugged intp the wall socket And no, my wall socket has no issues....