Why does my PC xbox app not show that I have game pass ultimate, even though I do?

Discus and support Why does my PC xbox app not show that I have game pass ultimate, even though I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states, why does my xbox app not show that I have game pass ultimate, not allowing me to redeem anything under the perks tab, etc. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DNT WURY ITZ K, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Why does my PC xbox app not show that I have game pass ultimate, even though I do?

As the title states, why does my xbox app not show that I have game pass ultimate, not allowing me to redeem anything under the perks tab, etc.

When I check my Microsoft account through the website, it shows I have an active ultimate subscription.

:)

DNT WURY ITZ K, Mar 13, 2023
  2. fisher472 Win User

How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

I have had the same issue ever since I renewed Game Pass Ultimate last week.

• Everything works except Game Pass Quests on phone app and console
    • Game Pass Ultimate subscriber bonus points arent available on Xbox app
    • Xbox app on PC shows I am currently subscribed to Game Pass PC plan even though I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate plan and it shows correctly on microsoft account page.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Why does my PC xbox app not show that I have game pass ultimate, even though I do?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, try logging out and then logging back into your account to the Xbox app to see if you can redeem the perks. If it's not working there, try downloading the Xbox game pass mobile app and try redeeming the perks using that app.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

It seems that your purchase got affected by the service alert status a few days ago. You can also check their post about this on this link, https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/16340004...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

The best option that I can recommend here is to request a refund for it, you can use this link to request a refund, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-....
  5. DNT WURY ITZ K Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if your subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, try logging out and then logging back into your account to the Xbox app to see if you can redeem the perks. If it's not working there, try downloading the Xbox game pass mobile app and try redeeming the perks using that app.
    I've tried all of the above. I also noticed that my linked Riot Games account no longer shows me having an active game pass sub either. I'm not sure what's wrong, but something seems to be messed up on Microsoft's end.
  6. DarkDazoki05 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate subscription issues

I have both and I use ultimate for both. I looked on the Xbox and Xbox game pass app and it shows no achievements and that I don’t even have a subscription even though I checked that I had one and it says I do on the manage subscriptions page.
Thema:

1. Why does my PC xbox app not show that I have game pass ultimate, even though I do? - Similar Threads - Why does app

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  4. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  5. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  6. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  7. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  8. Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?: Split from this thread. Data sheet from manufacturer state 512e Sector Size (Bytes per Second) 5124Kn Sector Size (Bytes per Second)4096 My HDD is formatted as NTFS and I have tried both...
  9. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: I am trying to set up the paddles on my new controller and when I went in the Xbox accessories app it said my Xbox controller was unauthorized idk how to fix it d8d0cc95-4132-44dd-8851-498451323ba3
  10. Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does XBOX App on PC require 4k cluster size?: Problem I'm trying to use a secondary SSD as my default installation location for my Game Pass games, and the XBOX application will not let me. The error I receive when clicking on "Don't see...