why does my pc freeze every time i launch a game?

Discus and support why does my pc freeze every time i launch a game? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm on my pc with 8 gigs of ram and an AMD 6600 graphics card cbe2e3ef-897e-42f2-bf0a-e1e25d2ee217 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skitet deluca, Apr 1, 2023.

1. why does my pc freeze every time i launch a game?

I'm on my pc with 8 gigs of ram and an AMD 6600 graphics card

:)

skitet deluca, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Mattquil Win User

Make sure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues that can lead to freezing. You can update your graphics drivers by going to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and downloading the latest drivers for your specific model.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you don't know how to open your PC, you should take it to a certified technician who can diagnose your issues.

If it's only on Minecraft, have you given the game permissions to access your account?
  4. Georges C. Win User

You will have to look for a technical assistance in your region.
  5. skitet deluca Win User

i have a cyber power pc, how do i open it/
  6. skitet deluca Win User

it did not fix it, but made it slightly better
Thema:

1. why does my pc freeze every time i launch a game? - Similar Threads - why does freeze

2. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  3. Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...: Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button my screen just darkens a little and it also freezes a lot Also I forgot to say when I turn it of it’s...
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Why does EA FC keep freezing on my XBox one s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does EA FC keep freezing on my XBox one s.: Wry annoying the game keeps freezing. To the point it’s not playable. £100 spent and doesn’t work. Can anyone help 73c9a706-dc21-442e-830c-65f9e70cf0cf
  6. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  7. Why does my xbox1 freeze and kick me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox1 freeze and kick me out of games: No man’s sky kicks me back main Xbox screen f6f88005-dd27-4c94-81f8-07cbf0264584
  8. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  9. Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...: I don't understand why it's messing up because it works fine on my two accounts I created but when I play it on my account that I have for you many years it blows up but when it goes to find a...
  10. Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice???: Why does the freeze sometimes it happen to twice??? c6834f3a-a14e-4b63-a693-aed53f4cb1e4