Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work?

Discus and support Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a copy of the Fallout 4 GOTY version and the code inside the product does not work. I bought it off of eBay and when i received... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matias Matousek, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work?

I recently purchased a copy of the Fallout 4 GOTY version and the code inside the product does not work. I bought it off of eBay and when i received the package. it was fully sealed and it didn't look like it was messed around with. Can someone please explain why this is currently happening?

:)

Matias Matousek, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Matias Matousek Win User

Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work?

I am just gonna buy the game from the Microsoft store. it's probably much better than having to try to go through the refund thing. I will watch out next time.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Matias

What message are you receiving when you try to redeem the code?
    Double check this here
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

This can be a bit dumb, but are you sure that the seal is the original and not a re-packaging?
  4. Matias Matousek Win User

I also checked if the eBay user was a trusted seller before making the purchase (well i believe)
  5. Matias Matousek Win User

It kept saying that the letters were invalid such as AEIOU.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, usually the game on the Store is available when it's on sale for about $15 or similar.

If possible please return the game using Ebay customer support
Thema:

1. Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work? - Similar Threads - Why does fresh

2. Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x: when playing a game on xbox x I get the message disconnected from xbox live? this is only happening recently. 46277482-812f-41f2-bdc8-a42a08acc070
  3. Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing: The audio is delayed by like a second sometimes and it gets longer c13b4720-ad24-473c-8c91-eecf2c256e46
  4. Why does it cost $10 to change a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it cost $10 to change a gamertag?: I know changing a gamertag costs literally nothing for xbox (less than a cent). Why do they charge $10? Is there any way to change a gamertag without paying the ridiculous fee?...
  5. Why does naruto to boruto shinobi striker crash when i try to play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does naruto to boruto shinobi striker crash when i try to play online?: Please help me fix this issue! 130ecbc4-7155-4ad8-b6a1-f74cb5098ee8
  6. Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on Naruto to boruto shinobi striker does the game crash when i try to play online?: For some reason when i try to play online the game crashes. Ive tried many times but it keeps crashing. I even tried restarting my xbox but it didn't work. e69da652-b115-474b-95f4-4d850ad4c9ec
  7. why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?: For some reason I'm suddenly told this when I try to play splinter cell blacklist on my Xbox one but I was able to play online just fine a week ago so why am I suddenly being told this? I tried...
  8. WHY DOES IT COST MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY DOES IT COST MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG?: SERIOUSLY WHY? IT SHOULD BE FREE! fe9fa062-20b2-4b35-95ea-7cce153d8e18
  9. Why does GTAO keep on disconnecting my controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does GTAO keep on disconnecting my controller?: Every time i launch GTAO and i try to play with my friends or alone and i start up a mission or go in a private session my controller stops working it completely stops responding on GTAO if i open...
  10. Why does every single game on Xbox Series S ask what profile I want to play game as?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does every single game on Xbox Series S ask what profile I want to play game as?: Why does every single game on Xbox Series S ask what profile I want to play game as? I am already logged in. I am not the other users. I obviously do not want to play every game as someone else....