Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match

Discus and support Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match 589735f8-45e6-4ad6-b780-8e7e9d79c667 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xvreli, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Xvreli
    Xvreli Guest

Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match

:)

Xvreli, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Is this the only game that you're having an issue with? If yes, the issue can be with the game itself.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

Best Gaming Moment

One of my favorite moments was during Modern Warfare 2 online play, the match started and I chucked the Tomahawk toward where the other team starts. Chucked it and ran toward the action, then I suddenly got a hit marker and 100 points as well as first
    blood. Haha I was freaking out.
  4. pnsfneo Win User

Why BO is the best FPS on LIVE.

My call of duty list is

1.World At War

2. Black ops

3. Modern warfare 2

4.Modern warfare

I started late in Modern warfare and was terrible which is why it's at number 4. Modern warfare 2 was quite fun until the noob tube servers came in and I quit the game completely. Black ops is currently at my 2 spot just because I'm starting to get bored
    of prestiging every 50 levels. World at war is in at number 1 with the intruduction to nazi zombies and fun mp play.

I missed out on call of duty 1-3 obviously.
  5. hyper0ptiikz Win User

How MW3 Incorporates your Opinion

why does everyone say modern warfare 2 was a broken game? it simply wasnt lol
  6. AshleyNochta Win User

Why can’t I play mw3 on line

I signed in and hit find game go to standard playlists click on any of the standard matches then I click on find match and it gives me zero matches out of 50 possible matches and it just stays on that search screen forever. I was wondering if modern warfare
    three was no longer supported
Thema:

1. Why does my Modern Warfare 2 always crash when I hit start game to go into a match - Similar Threads - Why does Modern

2. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  3. why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox one s take too long to boot and all my games keep crashing: My grandparents bought me an xbox one s and its 2024, the console's time to boot up is over 3 minutes and when it does is brings me to a black screen. Iv'e tried all of the methods and non of...
  4. I don't know why my controller does this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know why my controller does this.: I have an Xbox One with an Xbox One controller, but when I try to use it, it turns my Xbox on but then disconnects. Because of that I have to use it wired. I changed the batteries but that didn't...
  5. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  6. Why does fortnite keep updating every day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does fortnite keep updating every day: Every day I get on my Xbox and I check to see if I can play fortnite but I can't because it says it needs to update and then I update it and the next day it restarts updating....
  7. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  8. Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game freezes every time I'm playing modern warfare 2 on my main account it...: I don't understand why it's messing up because it works fine on my two accounts I created but when I play it on my account that I have for you many years it blows up but when it goes to find a...
  9. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009: Why does it show that im playing modern warfare 2 (2009) even tho I'm offline or a playing another game I've tried Uninstall it downloading it and a whole load of things but none of it seems to...
  10. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one: My Xbox one profile still says I’m on modern warfare 2 even though I’m on a whole different game and I have no clue how to fix it. I’ve already tried restarting my Xbox, hard restarting it,...