Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both...

Discus and support Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft is updated to the latest version and it won’t let me play multiplayer anymore after I put my ps4 disc version into my ps5 ever since that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mariah528, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Mariah528
    Mariah528 Guest

Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both...

My Minecraft is updated to the latest version and it won’t let me play multiplayer anymore after I put my ps4 disc version into my ps5 ever since that it says outdated version or client and I have no clue why because when I go to google it it says update to latest version which it is I don’t know what to do at this point anything helps

:)

Mariah528, Aug 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both were updated to the latest version of updates? How can I fix this?

You're welcome and thank you for the update, yes, through the Minecraft website.
  3. Mariah528 Win User

Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both were updated to the latest version of updates? How can I fix this?

Hi thank you! I have updated it too that version and have restarted both my consoles many times and nothings worked :( I’ll have to try the support thing probably is that website too it?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There is an update for the game which you should be running Minecraft - 1.19.21 version by now. If you can confirm that, you may need to restart your console.

For your reference, here you go: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/article...

If you're still seeing the same message, you may need to reach out to Mojang support.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. FireMovie959 Win User

I'm trying to invite my friends to my game but it wont let me

why does my Xbox break all disc I put in? it cracks them a lot. minecraft creeper would answer by say ssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KABOOM
  6. Mithe04 Win User

I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he cannot play. How long does it take for new permissions to load in??

If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I want to play minecraft multi-player on xbl, which I paid for both xbl and minecraft on my Xbox. But I can't play with my Playstation in the other room because they both are on my microsoft email. So I gotta put my son's microsoft email on the PS5 minecraft login and mine on the Xbox since xbl is exclusive to login email.... so lame.
Thema:

1. Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both... - Similar Threads - Why does Minecraft

2. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  3. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  4. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  5. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  6. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  7. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  8. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  9. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  10. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...