why does my minecraft launcher keep saying my accounts is not matched?

Discus and support why does my minecraft launcher keep saying my accounts is not matched? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my minecraft launcher keeps saying my microsoft store and minecraft launcher is not matched, but when i checked its the same account and i only have 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kalamal Bumi, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Kalamal Bumi
    Kalamal Bumi Guest

my minecraft launcher keeps saying my microsoft store and minecraft launcher is not matched, but when i checked its the same account and i only have 1 account on my computer.

:)

Kalamal Bumi, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kalamal, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. KristiaanCalitz Win User

Minecraft disapeared?

When I logon to TL Launcher which is a cracked launcher I can log in with my Microsoft account and use my Mojang skin... Thats whats confusing me and yes I know its a cracked launcher but why does it pick up all my details of my MC account when I log in with this account but when I use the official launcher it says I dont own the game at all.
  4. RIVV Win User

Minecraft Java edition tells me to buy it again after migrating to Microsoft account

Thank you for a fast response.

I only have 1 Microsoft account, when I try to log in with my Mojang account, it tells me to use my Microsoft account that I migrated to. Minecraft net shows my Minecraft player name correctly with my Microsoft account below. The website also tells me to download it because I already own it. After downloading it, the launcher tells me to buy it, that's the problem here. The new, recommended launcher also has a message on the bottom saying: ''Oh no! Something went wrong and we couldn't connect to Minecraft services''. Clicking ''try again'' does nothing.
  5. Emperor Lelouch Win User

Minecraft not anymore in my account...

No actually, what I did was when my microsoft account was deleted, I created a new one with the same email address, and downloaded minecraft launcher to continue playing only to see minecraft saying that my account didn't contain minecraft
  6. Christina Gaffney Win User

Lost account in Minecraft Migration

It says this account has been migrated and to use microsoft to log in, but none of my microsoft accounts are connected to that mojang account, the microsoft username, isabelly6738, is even in my minecraft launcher.
Thema:

1. why does my minecraft launcher keep saying my accounts is not matched? - Similar Threads - why does minecraft

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  4. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  5. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  6. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  7. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  8. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  9. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  10. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...