Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...

Discus and support Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and "Invalid Identity Public key" when I try join servers it stops me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clair Squire, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Clair Squire
    Clair Squire Guest

Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...

Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and "Invalid Identity Public key" when I try join servers it stops me from joining

:)

Clair Squire, Sep 6, 2022
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Minecraft for Windows, as it is, cannot be used on Xbox consoles. However, Minecraft for Windows is essentially Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which is the same edition used on Xbox consoles. That's why, for example, the Realms in Minecraft for Windows are the same as Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox consoles. In contrast, Minecraft Java Edition Realms are exclusive to PC and only accept Java Edition players.

This is why most servers, even if they are third-party, have the same player compatibility system. It's highly likely that the server you're trying to access is intended for the Java version of Minecraft. That's why it doesn't allow you to log in from the Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) edition, while it does allow access from the Java edition of the game.

It's essential to clarify that "Minecraft for Windows" refers to Minecraft Bedrock, but that's how Mojang decided to name it on the PC platform, which can lead to confusion.

I hope this explanation clarifies things for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen

Good day

The mini games for minecraft was only on the xbox one edition.

The newer version which is Bedrock edition does not have the mini games as the other one. Instead they have servers that acts as mini games.

To know the difference is the xbox one edition will say "Xbox One edition" under the minecraft name.

While the bedrock edition will just say minecraft.

You might have gotten the newer version while your friends still has the older version of the game on Xbox one.

Hope this helps you.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Download Minecraft on laptop although I bought it

Hi Jedric. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You only purchased a license for Minecraft Bedrock on Android devices. You'll have to buy the game for Windows if you want to play it on your laptop.

Here is a link to purchase Minecraft Java & Bedrock for PC: https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-pc

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
Thema:

1. Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and... - Similar Threads - Why does minecraft

2. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  3. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  4. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  5. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  6. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  7. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  8. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  9. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  10. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...