Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

Discus and support Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bogd9n, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Bogd9n
    Bogd9n Guest

Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page.

:)

Bogd9n, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Rewards. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

> Use different devices such as mobile phones or desktops/laptops.

> Disable any extensions or try incognito or in-private browsing.

> Disconnect from VPN/Proxy servers if you have.

> Clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.

> Changing browsers. (Specifically, Google Chrome)

If the issue still persists, I highly suggest you reach out to the Microsoft Rewards Team for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Why can't I see the 200 robux redemption?

Hi! My name is Ben an Indepent advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

I understand what you are feeling as a fellow gamer. With regards to the problem, when you said the robux disappeared are you referring to the robux on the Microsoft/Xbox rewards page? As the list of the rewards on the page really refreshes.

On cases like this, what I suggest is to try contacting the rewards team via https://rewards.bing.com/support just submit the form to them and put your concern to inquire whether the robux will still be back for your account and if when.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions or concerns and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist you.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I redeem a Roblox digital card from the rewards

Hi Deez. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

After you redeem your Robux gift card, you should have received a code which can be redeemed on Roblox's website: https://www.roblox.com/giftcards

For further help, please contact the Microsoft Rewards team, that way the correct support can help you: https://rewards.microsoft.com/support
  6. Army Arfan Win User

cant reedem coz different region

yes im trying to redeem my giftcard on my Microsoft Xbox account
Thema:

1. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard? - Similar Threads - Why does microsoft

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  6. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  7. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  10. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....