Why does my microsoft account get temporarily suspended when I did nothing wrong? Why can't...

Discus and support Why does my microsoft account get temporarily suspended when I did nothing wrong? Why can't... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to unlock my temporarily suspended account. I don't understand why is it suspended in the first place but anyway, I click the button "next" and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thehutt Jabba, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Why does my microsoft account get temporarily suspended when I did nothing wrong? Why can't...

I tried to unlock my temporarily suspended account. I don't understand why is it suspended in the first place but anyway, I click the button "next" and they ask me to give a phone number (they say it doesn't have to be connected to my account) I write in the number and then click on "send code" button but it never works. NEVER. I tried writing all ways you can write down a phone number, also tried multiple phone numbers but it alwasy says: "We can't send a tex message to this number." I can't believe how bad microsoft account managment is because this is not the first time this has happened to me and I don't think this will be the last. FIX YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT MICROSOFT!

:)

Thehutt Jabba, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review. You are responsible for your account at all times.
  3. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
  4. finmurlo456 Win User

Suspension Information Required

Yes, I've been there and read the detail listed but it gives nothing in terms of specific information I wanted to make sure I was speaking from a position of knowledge about why the account was suspended and when it was suspended. Why did Microsoft advise
    me to come here for the specific reason that they couldn't advise but they said I would get further information here. All pretty frustrating as a parent and having no knowledge of these things
  5. freedomchan-F3340AB1 Win User

Locked: My xbox got banned? Why?

I still don't get it. Where is the forum for my account was suspended? And I don't know what I did wrong. I sent it to Microsoft for repairs not any other company. I don't know what I did wrong. I did not mod it. I did not go online very much. I only download
    demos. I play games. That's all. I dont get why! Gamertag: ScaleneSunny
  6. ChrisPagan Win User

Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

I did read that but I'm more wondering why my suspension seems to be missing in it's entirety. Obviously I'm still suspended, I know that because I can't even log onto the Xbox site without being redirected to the enforcement page, but why can't I view
    it and why does it say I'm in good standing and no enforcements have been issued to my account.
Thema:

Why does my microsoft account get temporarily suspended when I did nothing wrong? Why can't...

1. Why does my microsoft account get temporarily suspended when I did nothing wrong? Why can't... - Similar Threads - Why does microsoft

2. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  3. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  4. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  5. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  6. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  7. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  8. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  9. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  10. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389