Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?

Discus and support Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Witcher 3 and AC Origins have no Russian language (neither text/audio) but both are claiming to have this one on the MS Store on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luv kukla, May 2, 2023.

1. luv kukla
    luv kukla Guest

The Witcher 3 and AC Origins have no Russian language (neither text/audio) but both are claiming to have this one on the MS Store on my Xbox

:)

luv kukla, May 2, 2023
  2. luv kukla Win User

Phisically i'm in Ukraine, but UA wasn't supported by XBOX (nor as language, nor as region) at the moment of purchasing the games. I bought them under Argentina region and Russian interface language. Since the purchase some time passed and i decided to try the games, but found them not supporting Russian language despite of the claiming on its Store pages about supporting for Russian now.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Which is your current region?
  4. Mister Maka Win User

language problem

Hey there juke138skywalk.

Does the region of your account match your physical location? Language availability can vary on your region and location which may explain why it's in a different language.
  5. WaiseGlobus72 Win User

Games on Demand issue - cannot change language

Then I should have been warned in the Xbox Live section that the game's language is strictly locked to the game's region instead of claiming that the game is available in different languages. That's pretty unfair.
  6. yobrizo Win User

XBOX Ark Survival Evolved language

the game token does not put the languages in which it is available, to know whether it brings Turkish or not. a possibility is if You don't bring it and it's all right
Thema:

1. Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available? - Similar Threads - Why does game

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  4. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  5. Why does my screen do this when I launch a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen do this when I launch a game: Why does my screen turn green when I launch a game c040928f-6bc4-450d-8b7d-3f7da54b9669
  6. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  7. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  8. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  9. Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17: The VNAV button registers as being on or off but has no functionality. 4421daae-25a9-4122-a3f0-bfc33a07caec
  10. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...