why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves?

Discus and support why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. Ever since I bought the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kev -, Dec 13, 2022.

1. kev -
    kev - Guest

I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. Ever since I bought the game I cant access Auction House, forza shop, gift drop, message center, total kuddos, clubs, and rivals. when I try to open any of those it gives me this message
    why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves? [​IMG]
    Ive tried many things. Can anyone help me?

:)

kev -, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi kev - ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are having an issue on your Forza that is not connected to any server.

I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

In your case, since this is server issue, it would be better to reach out Forza support. For them to be aware on this issue and for them to take action as well.

contact support: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

create new thread on forums: Official Forza Community Forums - Official Forza Community Forums

Thank you for understanding.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  4. GeneralSoup2151 Win User

Why was I banned?

It says in Forza Horizon 5 that my GT was banned. Why? It's literally the name Xbox gave me when I made this account and there has not been a single issue with it at all.
  5. Skyler van Vliet Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Pack Download

hello josef.

when i try to update my Forza Horizon 5 it says "files are missing" supercharger_v8scm_american_muscle_1_dsc.zip"

And when i look and try to search for that file it says that the file does not exist what do i do?
  6. Buick350X Win User

When will the ONE get some decent games?

OK all those talking about Forza Horizon 2 why did you not even consider my GT???

All you had to say is the game has a Buick in it, and id buy it.

Why I know all the same maps from Forza 5 in TOCA racedriver 3, it too had a Buick in it....

Ohhh looks like the Buick was in the NAPA chassis DLC for Forza Horizon 2 360, I don't see that DLC for the ONE????

Sadness, dispear....
Thema:

1. why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves? - Similar Threads - why does forza

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does my forza 5 keep crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza 5 keep crashing on launch: As soon as I open forza it goes through a load and after the xbox studios screen it starts to load the game while its on that screen my game crashes. I have tried updating my drivers but It still...
  6. Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?: Hi, Since I've gotten Forza Motorsport I kept on running in to the same issue every once in a while, where as soon as I'd cross the finishing line on the last lap the game would completely...
  7. Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...: My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas installing big games before now. Is it a...
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?: Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing on Windows 11 at the first window with the error code 0x64. Tried multiple solutions, none seemed to work, I tried sfc, reinstalling the game, repairing my windows,...
  10. Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading: Every time I try downloading forza horizon 5 it just randomly stops. This has been happening for two days straight and I’ve wasted so much time waiting for it to download just for it to stop....