WHY DOES MY CONSOLE HAVE SO MUCH LATENCY AND WHY DOESNT THIS SITE HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT...

Discus and support WHY DOES MY CONSOLE HAVE SO MUCH LATENCY AND WHY DOESNT THIS SITE HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is not a question its just a message to anyone with an xbox that if your experiencing latency really really bad on your console its because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwiggyCascade32, Jul 9, 2021.

1. WHY DOES MY CONSOLE HAVE SO MUCH LATENCY AND WHY DOESNT THIS SITE HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT...

This is not a question its just a message to anyone with an xbox that if your experiencing latency really really bad on your console its because microsoft failed creating ALL the xboxs to work PROPERLY and EFFICIENTLY but this console completely sucks no matter what i do to it that may help and no one on your help service or on this damn site is helpful to WHY ITS HAPPENING you all say a whole bunch of stuff that is not even helpful as to why only MY console in my area and on my wifi is the only one with latency problems, i have 2 brothers who both have playstation and xbox and they have barely any issues ever! but my xbox has lag and latency everytime i push down on any button on my mouse and keyboard or controller and its on my console overall not just in any specific NO its my whole dam system and i guarantee i find nowhere on microsoft for help with this ***** issue. almost the most useless assistance button ive ever clicked on

:)

TwiggyCascade32, Jul 9, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox one latency

3. JD13x Win User

Why have dedicated servers

No only that; the latency is horrible! 197-300 ms ping.

People From Canada isn't much better lag fest!
  4. Atherza Win User

Why is my latency so high whilst streaming to my PC on the Xbox App?

Hey there Sam, due to you being in student accomodation, the bandwidth may not be large enough to stream across a shared network. If you have an on site network admin, I'd recommend to talk to the about it to see what can be done.
  5. Alex Adams2 Win User

Why is my ping so high

Would there be anyway to reduce to latency to the Xbox live network ? I tried dns and different ports
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

High latency

Latency o the console tests to seattle. Thats why it shows so high
Thema:

WHY DOES MY CONSOLE HAVE SO MUCH LATENCY AND WHY DOESNT THIS SITE HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT...

1. WHY DOES MY CONSOLE HAVE SO MUCH LATENCY AND WHY DOESNT THIS SITE HAVE ANYTHING ABOUT... - Similar Threads - WHY DOES CONSOLE

2. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  3. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  4. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  5. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  6. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  7. Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...: Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just turns off and thats it then i have to restart the update every time 1c8704b4-da52-4e52-a310-f815f117ae43
  8. Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it...
  9. Why does my xbox one console keep flickering and making some sort of knocking noise?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox one console keep flickering and making some sort of knocking noise?: my xbox one keeps making this somewhat knocking noise coming from the console and whenever this knocking noise occurs the xbox turn on button will start flashing constantly this has somewhat...
  10. Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...: Series s shuts down in cod wz either freezes on a snowy screen or sends me back to dash board 4ef8c9a0-d579-437a-a556-e4f873a2669d