Why does my computer lag when I only use my gpu instead of gpu and integrated graphics?

Discus and support Why does my computer lag when I only use my gpu instead of gpu and integrated graphics? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I disable the use of my integrated radeon graphics card and only put load on my laptop 3060 gpu, it is extremely slow in simple tasks such as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jay Lingappa, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Jay Lingappa
    Jay Lingappa Guest

Why does my computer lag when I only use my gpu instead of gpu and integrated graphics?

When I disable the use of my integrated radeon graphics card and only put load on my laptop 3060 gpu, it is extremely slow in simple tasks such as opening a chrome tab. I haven't tested it with any games, but I was just wondering how one might go about to fix this problem.

:)

Jay Lingappa, Nov 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jay

May I know if you tried forcing all your apps to use your dedicated GPU via windows settings?
    Usually that helps, if necessary use this tutorial:

https://www.itechtics.com/use-specific-gpu/#:~:...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Your laptop is designed to use the integrated graphics for general computing tasks, I recommend you don’t mess with it
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Halo Infinite Graphics Card Requirement

integrated graphics will usually struggle or not be supported in a lot of games these days, halo infinite does use a good chunk of gpu power and requires a dedicated gpu.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

My game starts when i disable GPU but if i enable GPU so then it crash on startup

you disable the gpu, if you did that then nothing would run, then you say you changed settings to use gpu, so does your system have integrated graphics and a separate gpu, if so let us know what gpu you have.
  6. Vansh Jagiasi Win User

Application GTAIV.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

What is your gpu
    I have only one Integrated GPU - Intel UHD Graphics 605
Thema:

1. Why does my computer lag when I only use my gpu instead of gpu and integrated graphics? - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  6. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why does me Xbox controller keep blinking when plugged into my windows 10 computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does me Xbox controller keep blinking when plugged into my windows 10 computer: Hello, Whenever I try to USB connect my controller to my computer it always flashes, it also vibrates but when I go to see if its connected its not, I have tried many solutions to try and fix my...