Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles?

Discus and support Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I've been having an issue where my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 is not showing up on other peoples consoles. Even the Xbox app can't see it. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sage Moon, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Sage Moon
    Sage Moon Guest

Hello! I've been having an issue where my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 is not showing up on other peoples consoles. Even the Xbox app can't see it. I've been getting kind of mad at this. Can someone please help? Thanks!

:)

Sage Moon, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need more help, create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Leonardo_Y

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

We understand your sentiments about your Avatar gamerpic not showing up on other people's consoles. This might be due to your privacy settings that is set to custom or misconfigured "Game Content" option. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask these questions, such as:

• When did this started?
    • Are you part of Family Group account? Are you using the adult account or child account?
    • What have you done so far?
    Kindly try the methods below and let us know if it helps.

• Change Game Content Privacy Settings

- My Profile > Privacy Settings > Game Content > You can see and share content

• Change Privacy Settings from Child to Adult
    1. Press the Xbox button on your Xbox controller and choose Settings
    2. Select the Account > Family settings
    3. Then, choose the Manage family members option and look for the member whose age limit you want to change.
    4. Then, update the age restriction under the Access to content according to your needs.
    We hope this help. We look forward for your response!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. Sage Moon Win User

so sorry that i didnt reply. i was busy with other things at the time. the issue is still ongoing. this all started right when i made the account. i am not a part of a family group. i have deleted and logged back into my profile on the 360, and also reset my avatar, which none of those things have fixed it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Avatar not showing on live site and gamerpicture different.

I'm not sure about the avatar, but the gamerpic is an Xbox One gamerpic. The website has been updated to show Xbox One gamerpics in some areas instead of 360 gamerpics. If you don't have a One, you're given a default gamerpic. Gamercards have not been updated
    to show Xbox One information which is why it's still a 360 gamerpic.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

Halo 4 'gamerpic' on Xbox One

"Once you change your gamerpic on the One, you cannot change it back to one from the 360."

Then why are you not WARNED of this fact before you make any changes to your 'gamerpic'?

"Gamerpics don't actually transfer between the two consoles."

Then why was my Halo 4 'gamerpic' displayed on my Xbox-One in the first place? Indeed, it seem that my 'Crawler' avatar that came with my Halo 4 Xbox-360 transferred to my Xbox-One.... Or will Microsoft take that away from me too?
Thema:

1. Why does my avatar gamerpic on Xbox 360 not show up on other peoples consoles? - Similar Threads - Why does avatar

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  6. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  7. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...
  8. Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?: I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some default setting? I know the Xbox severs have...
  9. Why does avatar not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does avatar not work: My game goes on language and audio screen and then doesn’t get passed that plz help a1dda8b8-ef34-4b2c-91f2-c385c9583faa
  10. Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my avatar show random avatars instead of the one I've created?: I've had this issue for a while now, but the avatar that I've created doesn't show whenever I select the "Show Avatar" checkbox from my profile, some random avatar shows. I switched from the...